021

this chapter chill for da most part lmao. y'all was geekin me like shit last chapter, chilllll. and bruh, i be fuckin' w y'all too, ain't nobody die this chapter.

enjoy.

——
DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO
CHARACTER REVIVALS: ZERO
GUEST APPEARANCES: ZERO
DRAMA SCALE: FIVE
——

——DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: ZEROCHARACTER REVIVALS: ZEROGUEST APPEARANCES: ZERODRAMA SCALE: FIVE——

Third Person. Unedited.
March 14th, 2024.
#RIPTOTHEFALLENANGEL
#RIPTOLOUISIANASBABY
#RIPCHICAGOSHOTEHEAD
#LLDAGENIUS

Alonzo appeared behind both Kali and Tony, being two completely different Alonzo's. Behind Kali was the one everyone knew and loved but the one behind Tony... was his own demons.

"Do it!" Alonzo seethed in Tony's ear.

"Lil' mama you gotta think fast. Now!"

"It was one hell of a ride, and I'll always love y'all. G3." Tony smiled and leaned back, taking Leo with him.

"Leo!" Kali screamed and without thinking, ran towards them.

"Kali!" Demitrius ran after her.

Kali pulled Leo away from Tony, by the grace of God, and shoved him onto the roof where he was safe. But she wasn't.

As soon as Kali's foot slipped off the roof, D tried to grab her but Tony was quicker than him and grabbed him too.

Taking the two people that everyone loved the most,
and had them plummet to their deaths along with him.

It was like everything started to move in slow motion as the big 3 ran towards the ledge of the building, but they weren't fast enough. For the first time ever, they just weren't fast enough.

August and Chris stood there, their eyes wide and full of tears, they stood there, frozen. "August what the hell just happened!"

Sylas's voice rang through their headsets but none of them could speak. The only thing G3 could hear was the deafening sound of Sincere screaming in sheer agony. All they could hear was the heartbreak and rage that roared out of his body.

He dropped to his knees and leaned forward, not being able to do anything but scream and cry his eyes out. Peering over the ledge, the tears started to flow even harder, he couldn't take it. He just lost the love of his life and the other half of his heart.

"Chris! Chris what happened! What's wrong with Sincere?" Penny and Ayana asked.

"Sin? What's the matter? Please talk to me." Ayana pleaded.