007.

Lmfao, yea we had our cute lil moments, now let's get this shit crackin. I need drama. This will be more of a tearjerker though.

I'm skipping New Years bc you tell me what the fuck they got to celebrate? 🤨 Oh ard.

Anyway, that means Sincere and everyone have been in DC for two weeks so certain relationships have progressed along those said two weeks.

Songs for this chapter:

You Are My High – DJ Snake
Glory Box – Portishead
Skyfall – Adele
Lovely – Billie Eilish & Khalid
InEssence – Ka$tro
Never – Mag.Lo
Dark Red – Steve Lacy
Sparks – Coldplay
Girl of My Dreams – Guti
U With Me? – Drake
Redemption – Drake
Split Decision – PARTYNEXTDOOR
——

Third Person.
January 6th, 2024.
Unedited.

"Bruh he still sleep?" Sincere huffed, sitting in between Kali's legs as she parted his hair.

"It's 10 in the morning, relax." Kali mumbled, braiding his hair.

Sincere huffed and fidgeted with his fingers as he stayed still for his sister. Nobody but August knew about Kali's episode and even after, she still didn't talk to him. Sincere still felt like Kali was avoiding him and he still hasn't gotten most of his memories back.

August has popped up here and there with Lorenzo and Kali, very slowly, being the only ones to give him a second chance. Tony never clicked with August and it was vice versa, they both felt like they never had anything to talk about so why the need for pointless conversation?

Alonzo doesn't have ill feelings towards August, he never did, he just felt as if he deserved the slander he was getting from everyone.

Just as expected, Sincere still considered him as an opp.

Leo just didn't like August because of how much he hurt Kali and if Kali didn't like someone, neither did he.

All of them knew eventually it would get better with the exception of one. Chris.

Chris on the other hand would never look at August the same and he told him that. August broke his promise and for that, the most forgiving person in the crew, refused to forgive him right now.

Chris and August would never be as close as they used to be and Chris swore to that.

As everyone cleared out of the trap, Chris stayed behind and sat at Kali's desk, rereading files. Nobody knew Sincere was alive if they weren't in the inner circle and they weren't going to reveal it until they at least had somewhat of a clue as to what happened.

It's already went around that Chris was free from prison but that was the least of his worries right now. Chris lived fearlessly and he will continue to.

"Why you strayin' around? If you got sum' shit to get off yo' chest then do so, August." Chris said calmly, adjusting his glasses.

"Can we talk?"

"Wasn't that my invitation to?" Chris asked, looking at August over his glasses. "I'on like my time being wasted, we know this."

"Yeah, I know." August licked his lips and sat down. "Chris bruh, besides Kali and D, I owe you the biggest apology." He started.

Chris looked at him again and sat down the papers and took his glasses off, all Chris could do was look at August.