050

Mm... damn.

—–—

January 23rd, 2025

January 23rd, 2025.
Two Days After Kali's Disappearance.
Third Person. Unedited.

Sincere sat in the corner of his bed and squeezed his eyes shut, gripping Kali's locket tight. "Come on hermana, feel me." He whispered in a pleading tone. "Please."

He rocked back and forth, mumbling to himself. Tears flowed down his face as memories of him as his sister flooded his brain. He didn't know whether Kali was dead or alive and that's what was scaring him the most.

Deep down in his heart, to him, he knew she was dead but he just couldn't accept that. Everyone thought he was playing, but Sincere quite literally couldn't survive without his sister and he didn't know how she survived without him.

It was like his heart was being ripped from his chest, over and over again. He's never felt a pain like this, not even when Teresa died.

For once, Sincere didn't have control over something and it was making him snap.

"Come on, come on," He mumbled harshly to himself, hitting the side of his head. "Fuck!" He stood up and hurled the locket at the wall, sobbing loudly. He grabbed the lamp on his nightstand and threw it at the wall as well, the glass shattering into pieces.

Sincere's bedroom door flew open and Sylas wrapped his arms around Sincere as he started to go ballistic.

"Ace, chill bruh!" Sylas yelled, finally getting him to relax.

"Sin?" Demitrius called out, walking into the room and rubbing his eyes.

"D get out, it's okay." Sylas muttered. "Everything is fine. Go check on Chris."

Demitrius stared at his husband who had his head in Sylas's neck. Crying.

"He's okay, I promise." Sylas nodded, feeling his heartbreak for Demitrius. "I got him. Go check on Chris." He repeated.

"But... okay." Demitrius glanced at Sincere one last time and closed the bedroom door. He started to walk towards Chris's room and when he reached the door, he stared at it for a few seconds.

He knew that Chris and him weren't cool but he loved Chris to death, he had to muster up the courage to see Chris in the state he was in.

He touched the doorknob and twisted it slowly, knocking at the same time. "Chris?"

When Demitrius didn't get an answer, he walked into the dark room, sighing at Chris's blackout curtains. "Breezy."

Demitrius approached him and dimmed his lights on, his face falling.

Chris sat there with Kali's charm bracelet in his hand, staring at the wall. He didn't speak, he didn't move, he didn't even blink. Demitrius's didn't even know if he was breathing or not.