034

My uncle said he gon' take me to get my gun license. Dis nigga done fucked up ong 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣myexgoingfirst🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and bitch i'm not playing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

But on a real note, Rest In Peace to Wick. 💚 You set da tone for the DMV and we gon' miss you fr, Goon. Shit hurt the city fr. 💔 And for these muhfucka's to put his dead body up in Bliss (DMV club) is fucking sick. Idgaf what y'all say moe. Naw.

But fun fact, my first bf was an aries, the next a leo, then the last a sag. FUCK FIRE SIGN MEN ONG, i love y'all. 😘🫶🏾 My nigga now a scorpio so... hmph.

GEMINIS >>>>
Virgo men >>>
Cancer men >>>
Scorpio men >>>
Pisces men >>>

I'm a taurus woman and ong I'm the best mf you'd ever meet bye. But I'on like nobody so y'all not gon meet me but TAURUS MEN??? LMFAO OH FUCK NOOOOOO. I'd rather shit in my hands then clap, foh.

ANYWAY, my heart go to da bitches tho 😁 unless you a capricorn. or an aries. like... do better lmao. the only leo woman i love and will ever love is my best friend, BUT ANYWAY.

Enjoy.

——

This nigga here fine as hell, hol' on

This nigga here fine as hell, hol' on. 😭 Bye not me being late on him, anyway.

——–
[CONTINUATION OF LAST CHAPTER...]
Unedited.

"Nice to meet you." Kalina smiled and looked away from August and Jason to look at Sylas. "Oh, there's two? Interesting."

"Yup!" Kali beamed and then she raced over to her twin. "And this is my twin brother. Let me introduce you to everyone." She grabbed Kalina's hand and swung them back and forth. "So okay, you already know my auntie."

"This is my best friend Penny, Penny this is Kalina." Kali smiled and Kalina stuck her hand out.

"Nice to meet you girly! You're so pretty." Kalina smiled.

"Aha, yeah." Penny blinked and slightly shook Kalina's hand, still wanting to be polite but she felt it, her and Ayana did. Something was off and they were going to protect Kali from whatever it is the first chance they got.

"And this is my other girl best friend, Yanni." Kali smiled brightly when Ayana kissed her head.

Ayana took the toothpick she had out of her mouth as she looked down at Kalina's hand. "Germaphobe." She muttered, leaning into Jason.

"My girl." August, Jason, and Sylas mumbled.

Ayana looked Kalina up and down and then made eye contact with August who looked away. She then looked at Sylas and Jason, shaking her head. She was the first one to put the pieces together and she automatically didn't like Kalina.