019

Hey guysssss :) Here's part two of three.

I don't really have anything to say sooo, let's get on with the chapter. It's jhi hella plot holes in this so I'ma come back after I do next chapter and edit.

Enjoy.

———

DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO
NEW CHARACTERS: TWO
MISSIONS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO
DRAMA SCALE: SIX-SEVEN

UPCOMING MISSIONS: ONE – CLOSE CALL, TWO DAYS REMAINING.

———

Third Person

Third Person.
March 12th, 2024.
Two Days Remaining.

"Hey, come in."

"Hey hell! Sylas what the hell is going on? Do you know how hard it is to slip up from under all of them? What is going on? Why am I back in Atlanta?" Kali asked, placing her jacket on the back of Sylas's couch.

"Hello? Am I talking to myself?" Kali ran her hand through her fresh install and placed her hands on her hips.

Sylas chuckled and shook his head, pulling her in for a hug. "Hey killa, missed you man."

Kali sighed heavily and nodded, wrapping her arms around him as well. "I missed you too, Sy. Are you okay? You have us worried, especially our Auggie. He misses and loves you so much, Sy."

Sylas let her go and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "The Ennui. They're here." He spoke, disregarding what she said. "They need to see us."

"What? In America? I thought they hid out in Italy, we-"

"We lost another connect, Kali. They killed Roosevelt." Sylas huffed and plopped on the couch.

"What?" Kali scoffed in disbelief. "Our only gun supplier?"

"Its true." Mekhi suddenly spoke, making Kali and Sylas looked towards the entrance of the living room. "Found dead in his mothers private lake house out in Cuba. They said it was a suicide but come on." He shook his head. "And Sy, you know baby thinks it's the Redz? She might be on to something, Yanni has always been right about shit like this."

"It's no way that shit was suicide. Somebody killed that man and I have a feeling that they think we did it... and that we also killed Santiago." Sylas muttered. "It couldn't be them though, we haven't heard from them since the first time Sincere got pledged."

Kali started to pace as she tried to put the pieces together.

"We haven't even figured out who killed Santiago because we're still trying to figure out who the fuck took money from the organizations safe." Mekhi blurted out then widened his eyes when Sylas glared at him. "I- uh, me and my loose lips uh, Demon you called me?" He scurried off.