089

😁😁😁😁😁😁

😁😁😁😁😁😁.

Moe this chapter long as fuck, smh.

Enjoy.

—–—
I know our girl Kali is finally getting happy her ending but Dalsina will forever be in our hearts and in honor of them, hear are some (2 for each) poems I feel like they'd dedicate to each other. All by Alaska Lane.

AUGUST'S POV:

poem one:
i remember the day i fell in love with you. it was in that moment that i realized i'd never be the same. i never understood why you looked at me like i was somehow worth more than the world. you made me feel like i was finally enough.

i know that this is my fault. if i could go back and change things, i promise you i would. but i know it doesn't matter. you're never coming back. even if i can't understand why, even if i'm the reason for your absence, i'll love you until the stars stop shining and the sun no longer rises in the sky.

poem two:
it took me a long time to realize that i would never get over you. i'll admit that i'm completely terrified of how much i want you. i think of you every passing minute that i'm awake. i never understood what you saw in someone like me.

i know i didn't deserve you. i didn't deserve to feel your kiss or the touch of your hands slowly becoming entangled with mine. i didn't deserve the wonderful late night calls or to hear the words "i love you" fall from your precious lips. you saved my life with nothing more than the comfort of being lost in your presence. darling, loving you is the only thing in my life that i've ever done right.

KALIANA'S POV:

poem one:
i realized it was over as we stood there in a painful silence. this was the end of our story.
i wanted to burst into tears and beg you to stay. it wouldn't have changed a thing.

there was once a point in time when i wanted to spend the rest of my life having fun with you and making memories we'd never be able to forget. that was back when we were too young to understand how difficult things can get.

people change as they grow right? this world will break even the most resilient and losing you showed me how fast everything can change.

you had abandoned me long before i met you.

poem two:
i didn't quite understand at first why you were so special to me. i didn't understand why you stood out from the rest. everything about you was magical. a type of love i couldn't feel for anybody else. even on our worst days, i would've never left your side. you know i didn't want things to change.

but i missed you so much it hurt. i couldn't sleep most nights and my pillow was stained with tears. even hearing your name filled me with pain. i would've given anything to turn back the clocks, to be with you one last time.