054

This chapter is pretty long, you're welcome.

There will be frequent time skips bc I realized we rl on chapter 54, it's time to wrap this muhfucka up fr.

Oh and... did I say 3? Whoops, meant to say I kept the 13. 🫶🏾

Enjoy.

———
MONTEPULCIANO, ITALY.

A week later.
April 24th, 2025.

Third Person.

"What you did, broke my rules." Tae sighed heavily, running his big hands down his face.

"Okay... so kill me then, who cares?" Kali blinked, wanting to be anywhere but here.

"Kali!" August and Sincere scolded.

"What!" She scoffed. "Tae, I'm not gonna lie, I didn't start that shit this time. I literally walked in the room and made a joke, it's not my fault that your bitch," She glanced at Simone, "Is all bark and no fucking bite."

"Okay if your beef was with my wife then how the fuck did Sonia and Sherad end up dead!"

"Because they wanted to jump in and be captain save a hoe!" Kali yelled back.

"Literally." August and Sincere muttered, shaking their heads.

"Kali you fought and killed them in the-"

"In the rest area, I don't give a fuck!" She scoffed. "They started with me first, you always tell me to defend myself so why the fuck are you mad that I did? August and Sincere didn't have anything to do with it, okay? It's my fault they had to jump in."

"If you gon' be so geeked over your 'rules' then kill yo' bitch too. She started it and you can ask everyone that was in that bitch, Kali ain't do shit to that bitch." August mugged. "Tell him the truth." He looked at Simone.

Simone remained quiet and smirked at August but it immediately dropped off of her face when she looked to the right to see both of the twins glaring at her.

It was one thing to have Sincere be pissed and glaring at you, but right now, Kali is who scared her the most. Her face went completely blank but Simone could see the murderous look in her eyes.

"I... I started with her first, Tae." Simone huffed. "Sonia and Sherad jumped her, okay? There."

"And where the hell is Kalina?" Kali scoffed.

"Locked away, she participated so I made sure he saw to that." Simone shrugged.

Sincere and August looked at each other and then looked at Kali who's eyes widened. "You did what?" Kali whispered.

"She went against the grain, that's a separate problem on its own." Simone shrugged while Tae sat back.

"And you're just going to let her do that to your kid?" Kali frowned. "And to think I had respect for you." Kali abruptly stood up and snapped her fingers, making August and Sincere rise.

"Where is she?" Kali asked through her teeth. "You know what? I don't even need you to tell me." She chuckled bitterly and stormed out of Tae's office, rushing down the hallway with her boys right behind her.

"Are you seriously going to let her out?" August questioned.

"Whatever she says, goes." Sincere muttered. "Stop." He said, making them stop in the middle of the hallway, "Hermana, sniff her out."

"You got it baby." August rolled his eyes.

"Ew." Kali muttered and closed her eyes, smelling slightly. Her eyes popped open and she stared at the door at the end of the hall. "There, down the steps and to the left."