071

We're in the 70's.... fuck.

Enjoy

Enjoy.

———

December 23rd, 2025.

Third Person.
Unedited.

Washington, D.C.

"What's got you all happy?" Tony squinted at Kali who was walking around the kitchen. She walked with a little bit more pep in her step and with a smile on her face and she's been like that the entire day. Actually, the entire month.

"I've never seen you smile this much in like... shit, I don't know how long." Tony said, smiling slightly.

"Oh nothing," Kali sighed happily and put her dishes up. "I'm just... appreciating myself and life a little more than usual lately."

"Cool, the happy glow looks good on you. Whatever it is, or should I say who, I hope they keep it up. I need yo' lil' ass happy at all times." Tony chuckled.

"Awww, look at you being a good big brother." Kali teased, hugging Tony who mushed her but hugged her back.

"Shit, always." Tony kissed Kali's cheek and she walked away, "Aw," She frowned. "Where's Zo? I haven't seen him in such a long time."

"He just been making plays baby girl, and then he be wanting to recharge and shit, you know how he be. Give him a call later, I'm sure he gon' slide if you ask."

Kali nodded and sat down, looking down at Dejuan who was blowing up her phone. Kali called herself "mad" at Dejuan for God knows what but he wasn't having it at all.

Kali honestly just didn't like how many women knew and tried to associate themselves with Dejuan. And she also didn't like how he wanted to pick and choose when to be nice to them as well.

Honestly, Dejuan didn't even do anything wrong but Kali's trust issues and PTSD from her last relationships were whooping her ass.

Dejuan didn't play the silent treatment from his girl at all, usually he would let it slide because he simply wouldn't care but with Kali, he went crazy.

"Where's my fake child?" Kali asked. "She's too quiet."

"Here I am! Mommy open this please." Ari ran around the corner with her lollipop in her mouth and a pouch of applesauce in her hands.

"Stop running with that damn candy in your mouth, Ariana." Tony scolded, making Ari frown as Kali picked her up.

"Easy, T. Ariana, you know better. What did I tell you when I gave you your candy?" Kali took the applesauce and lollipop from Ari.

"Not to run or walk around with it and be careful." Ariana frowned and looked up at Kali while she sat in her lap.

"Do you know why?"