060

I'd fuck em both, not sorry abt it idc

I'd fuck em both, not sorry abt it idc. My top two on GOD.

Enjoy.

——
DE SANTA SIBLING FACE REVEAL: NEXT CHAPTER.

FINAL FOUR REVEAL: TWO CHAPTERS AWAY
——
June 18th, 2025.
Third Person.
Unedited.

Sincere sat with his back against his headboard as he looked down at Kali who was asleep. He clenched his jaw while he rubbed her back soothingly, something he always did for her since they were toddlers. His touch could calm Kali down even if she was at her highest and it was always vice versa. There wasn't a love stronger than the brother-sister love the twins had for each other.

Sincere's deep voice softly echoed through her room as he sang to her. He stared down at her, making sure she was breathing steadily, he placed his hand on his heart and smiled once he felt her heartbeat as well.

His phone started to ring and he tried his hardest to reach for it without waking up his sister. "Speak." His deep voice somewhat echoed.

"Hello to you too bitch." Leo sucked his teeth. "Where my sister and why Chris over here lying to us and shit?"

"Lying to niggas about what?" Sincere looked back down at Kali who's eyes were open now. He sucked his teeth as she sat up and looked around. "Come here." He opened his arms and she put herself back in them, laying her head on his chest.

"Nigga you tell me. Kali sick? I'on believe that."

"Yeah, she ain't feelin' too good, you know how she get when she sick, kid. Chris ain't lyin'." Sincere lied as well, he just didn't want Leo to upset himself. The last thing any of the De Santa siblings needed was for Leo to lose his mind.

"You promise?"

"No." Sincere said bluntly, "I'll call you back."

Chris and Niko only caught the tail end of Kali's episode yesterday. They didn't know she had her memories back, only Sincere did and for the time being, he wanted to keep it that way until she said otherwise.

"How you feelin' princess?" Sincere kissed her head as she sat up again. She looked around and then looked at him, shaking her head.

"What the hell happened?" She whispered.

"What do you remember?" Sincere asked, holding her hands.

"Everything." She said, "My time with the Creedz, killing Simone, Kalina, and August killing Jeremiah. You were there and so was he... I, fell off of a building." She gasped.

"Relax, you good. Don't work yourself up." Sincere coached. "What else happened? Take baby steps."

"Oh my God." Kali's eyes widened slightly. "Reese. He's- is it true? Was it real? He's alive?"