061

I decided to make the final four reveal this chapter, so prepare for this cus.. it's long. Maybe idk, I'll come back up here w/ an update.

UPDATE: Nigga this shit 13K+ words, fwm.

Lmao, y'all be callin' a lot of shit ngl. I be scared that y'all be lookin' in my notes and shit somehow.

Anyway, try to enjoy this.

——
DE SANTA SIBLING FACE REVEAL: THIS CHAPTER

FINAL FOUR REVEAL: THIS CHAPTER. (3/4 of the four ONLY)

——
July 8th, 2025.

Third Person.
Unedited.

"Yes, I just got home." Kali spoke into her phone as she shut her front door behind her but it was pushed right open. "Hello to you too, Anthony." She shook her head. "I'll call you back." She hung up the phone and put it in her bra.

"Ha ha." August closed the door behind him and locked it. "What we doin'?"

"Well unfortunately you're still my second in command, so we need to talk." Kali jokingly rolled her eyes.

August smirked and scoffed, "Unfortunately huh?"

"Oh it's very unfortunate." She playfully sighed and shook her head, her wand curls framing her face perfectly.

Kali wore a simple navy blue v-neck long sleeve, black jeans, and now just her socks.

"Girl you know that if I left G3 you'd miss me." He teased.

"Miss? Oh God, are you okay?" She frowned, touching his forehead. "You're even more delusional than before."

August face went straight as he blinked at her. "Aww, I'm just playing, Aug. Come here, give your bestie boo a hug."

"Bestie hell, finna replace yo' ass with yo' opp." He scoffed.

"Opp? Last time I checked, I killed Kalina. Did you dig her ass up? I wouldn't be surprised if you did." Kali snickered. "I know you can't live without your lil' wifey, aw."

"Wifey? Thought that was you." He squinted, smirking again at the blush that crept on Kali's cheek.

August and Kali were on more than cordial terms whether they liked to admit it or not. The two actually became friends again, it was just like their bond in high school.

The only people that supported the friendship were Chris and Sincere, other than that, everyone else thought it was dumb but they minded their business when it came to the two. They somehow always found their way back to each other and everyone had to accept the fact that they wouldn't let each other go.

They flirted constantly but neither one them tried anything with one another, they wanted it to be genuine. If they found their way back to each other romantically, then so be it. If not, they were both okay with that too. Well, more so Kali than August but he knew he'd accept it.

"What? Aug got your tongue?" He hummed, slowly closing the gap between them. "You look pretty."

"Aw bye, you're lame. Move you mark." Kali sucked her teeth and playfully shoved him. "Anyway, who's my opp then?"

"Mark? Forgot you a fake California native." He rolled his eyes. "And Ayana lil' ass, I be peeping the lil' shade and tension. We all do."

"Beef and tension? August I don't give a fuck about that girl. There's no beef between us, we're cordial and that's that. If you want to replace-"