067

Enjoy

Enjoy.
——

CHRISTOPHER DE SANTAMAY 5TH, 2001-JULY 23RD, 2025

MAY 5TH, 2001-JULY 23RD, 2025.

"Rest in peace to my best friend, my brother, my superhero, my father. Your legacy will forever continue in my heart. I love you for forever and eternity – your mama." – Kaliana Teresa.

"Rest in money, Breezy. I'll never forget you, my older brother and my oldest friend." — August Alsina.

"I'm so sorry I've disappointed you. Forever the De Santa brothers against the world. The big three will never be the same without you." – Sincere De Santa.

"When you saw Leo, you saw Chris, and it was always vice versa. I can't do this without you by my side, bear. I'll never recover from this, I love you for eternity." — Leonardo De Santa.

"Rest in peace to my baby boy. My world, my heart, my soul, oxygen, my everything. Becoming your wife was the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love you more than every single petal on every flower in the world. My husband." — Penelope Juariz–De Santa.

"You killed the city with this one, we love you forever, #LLBREEZY" — THE CITY OF BALTIMORE.

"#LLTHETOPDOG" — G3.

——

THIRD PERSON.
July 26th, 2025.

Christopher De Santa's Funeral.

[The Beginning of the Slow Fall of G3.]

The family watched as the slowly dropped Chris's casket into the ground.

Everything that reminded of the family of Chris got buried along with him, as well as the memories they all made with him.