040

STARTED WRITING THIS CHAPTER: 5/9/22
PUBLISHED: 5/24/22

I'm not ready for next chapter bruh.. like at all. But this chapter is on the regular shit. Semi-dramatic and semi- peaceful.

After this... none of us will know peace and this how yk it's real cus I'ma suffer with y'all. Ts gon' hurt my feelings man, smh.

Anyway, I gotta get more weed today, smh.

UPDATE: 5/18/22.
Man it's my birthday. I'm 20 now smh. Anyway, BIG TAURUS FR. I'm the only taurus that matter anyway. Smooches.

Enjoy.

———

Third Person.
November 14th, 2024.
Unedited.

"Ma Ma!" Leo yelled, running through the hall ways. "Lucky stop!" Leo shrieked once he reached the bottom of the steps.

"Grandma he started it!" Lucky yelled as they raced into the kitchen.

"Cut all that noise out!" Ruth yelled.

Both of the boys started yelling and pointing at each other which ended up with them arguing.

"Ma Ma it's his fault!" Leo whined.

"No it's not!" Lucky scoffed.

They turned their heads and waved. "Hey Chris!" They greeted and went back to arguing, then looked again. "Chris!"

Leo and Lucky ran up to Chris and wrapped their arms around him.

"Why the hell y'all in my momma house acting crazy?" Chris kissed their heads and sat down.

"They've been acting ignorant all damn weekend." Ruth snickered. "It's like having you and August back home."

"Momma come on, as much as we miss you, we not moving back in." Chris chuckled.

"Mhm, speaking of my youngest, he's supposed to come over here today with Ms. Kali. How's my baby girl holding up?"

The boys and Ruth looked at Chris who gave a slight shrug. "She's uh, she's okay. She hasn't talked to anyone since she woke up and that was the 1st." He muttered.

"Is that why we couldn't go home?" Leo frowned.

"Yeah." Lucky frowned.

"Yeah it was but you're going home today. Your birthday is coming up and you know how much Kali loves you." Chris muttered.

Even though Kali has spoken to August, she hasn't spoken to anyone else. She'll text here and there but as for using her voice, she wasn't for it at the moment.

The only person that heard her talk was August and he always loved to listen.

"Yay!" Leo smiled. "Where's Sin? I haven't heard from him in a minute."

"No, because now that I think about it, I haven't heard from him either... not since she... you know." Lucky frowned.

"Yeah uh, August and I heard from him yesterday. He's been out Cali for a few days hitting plays by himself." Chris rolled his eyes. "He did that shit out of spite bruh, I'm telling you. That job was for me and Aug."

"Well we all know how he is... something happens to Kali it's like he can't function." Leo chuckled.

"That's not healthy at all but it isn't my place to speak on a relationship I don't know anything about. Boys are your bags packed?" Ruth asked, putting their bags of cookies in their hands.