031

IM CRACKING THE FUCK UP LMAOOOOOO.

Enjoy!

——

MISSIONS THIS CHAPTER: ONE — SIDE MISSION: VICE CITY / SAME OL' MISTAKES

DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: TWO.

——
Miami, Florida.
September 5th, 2024.
Third Person.

"Girl yeah, my man in here blasting them trap negro spirituals, sick of it." Kali sucked her teeth. "He got one more time to put Goonew on and I'm going to fucking scream."

Kali laughed as she sat at the table, swinging her feet. "Mhm, but you know I'll see you soon boo."

"Ugh, I can't believe you're all the way down in Miami. I might have to come and see you." Kalina said.

"Please do sis, I'd love that." Kali smiled.

"I gotta go girly, my man here." Kalina hung up.

"August and his music, at least this is a nice song." Kali shrugged to herself, standing up and putting her bonnet back on. She walked to the kitchen and smiled as the music got louder. "Hey."

"It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, mmm." August turned around and smiled widely, singing I Wanna Know by Joe. "Every time you come around me I get weak." He sang, wrapping his arms around her waist and swaying them side to side.

Kali giggled as August kissed her nose. "Nobody has ever made me feel this way. You kiss my lips and then you take my breath away. Oh shit bae, here come my part." He cleared his throat playfully.

"I wanna know what turns you on, so I can be all that and more." August spun her around and they started to slow dance with the biggest smiles on their faces. "I'd like to know what makes you cry, so I can be the one who always makes you smile."

Kali giggled hysterically once August nuzzled his nose against hers and poked at her sides. "I love youuu." He chuckled, poking his lips out for a kiss.

Once Kali kissed them, he began to sing again. "Tell me what I gotta do to please you. Baby, anything you'll say I'll do. Cus' I only wanna make you happy, from the bottom of my heart it's true." He goofily sang as Kali stared in admiration.

"I love you too, Auggie." Kali cheesed.

"I bet I love you more." August sucked his teeth, not being able to wipe the smile off of his face. He was way too happy to finally have Kali back in his arms, she made all of his problems go away. She truly was his peace.

It was like everything in the room disappeared when he looked at Kali. August knew he could never love someone the way he does her.

"Noooo, not true." Kali huffed.

"It is. Wanna know why?" He asked, wiping some lipgloss from under her lip.

"Why?" She playfully squinted and crossed her arms.