005.

December 25th, 2023.
Christmas Day. Cont.

"Who the fuck let you in my house?" Sincere mugged, looking down at August. As soon as he said those words, August's heart dropped as he thought all the way back to 2020. The year him and Sincere finally rekindled.

"Fuck." August groaned as he stretched, waiting for the microwave to go off.

He couldn't believe that he was actually fine with the fact that he made up with Kali. He went a week without talking to her because he just needed a space from her. She stressed a nigga out and they not even together. He felt like he needed to do his own shit before he stepped back in. When she kissed him it's like all the anger in his body left. He definitely meant what he said but that didn't change the fact that he cares for her.

He scrolled mindlessly through instagram as the front door opened, he looked up and his eyes widened. It's was like he takes one step forward and three steps back.

"Who the fuck let you in my house?"

"Hello nigga? Fuck is you deaf?" Chris snapped.

"Nigga what?" August huffed, stepping inside, not being able to take his eyes off of Sincere. "You were dead... how the- Chris what the fuck is going on?"

"I was dead?!" Sincere scoffed in disbelief.

"Wait, Chris you got out?" August asked, pacing "Son, what the fuck is going on?"

"Man both y'all shut the fuck up!" Chris yelled, making them stare at each other and then him.

"Nigga you shut the fuck up." They yelled in unison. "Who the fuck you telling shut up?" They yelled at him.

"Bitch don't copy me. You a opp ass nigga, man wait until-" Sincere started to spazz.

The three boys started to argue, none of them realizing that the crew had pulled up and was walking into the house.

"Chris why you leave the door open? You- August?" Demitrius breathed.

"Why the hell are we all at the door? Can we move please? I might be a winter baby but I get cold." Kali huffed, pushing through everyone. "Why the fuck is everyone frozen?" She snapped and followed their gaze just to see August staring at her. Alonzo started to laugh at the mug forming on Kali's face. "Ew."

Chris and Sincere still continued to bicker loudly but nobody could tell it was Sincere just yet, especially because of the braids in his head.

"Aye who is that?" Tony scoffed. "Chris I can handle this nigga."

Sincere and Chris stopped talking as Sincere smiled at Chris. "Now don't go-"

"Handle who? Nigga who you?" Sincere mugged, turning around looking at everyone that stood at the door in complete shock.

"Wait, how... Kali?" Tony stammered, looking down at his little sister in shock.

"Ace?" Alonzo breathed. "Is it you?"

"Yeah nigga, why the fuck y'all look like that?" Sincere sucked his teeth, looking at everyone. "Hermana whats going on?"

"You... Sincere you... you were dead. You died." Demitrius stammered as his eyes filled with tears. "Angel, I-"

"Angel? Who the fuck is this nigga?" Sincere looked down at Demitrius and chuckled.

"Aye chill." Leo frowned, "So you're really Ace?"

"Yeah and once a-fucking-gain who are you? Chris and Kali tell me why I'm standing in my house surrounded by people I either don't fucking know." He started, mugging Demitrius and Leo and then he turned around. "Or they some opp ass niggas."