Are you Going to be Okay?

I woke up feeling the same irritation dripping off of my shoulders. It was pouring into my mind like dirty water. I couldn't think. All I could feel is anger and the consuming emotions of fear from what happened the night before.

What if Shuichi was lying about Kaede doing this?

What if all that crying was an act?

I felt Shuichi's hands on my back and I think it just ended up making me feel even more irritated. I wanted to push him away and yell at him for lying at me...but that's the thing. I don't know if he actually lied to me...or if he was just being honest about being scared from being harassed and assaulted by Kaede.

I mean if I think about it...if I was in Shuichi's position-

My thoughts got cut off as I heard my phone go off. It wasn't just one buzz...it was one buzz before three more came right after. I sighed to myself and looked at Shuichi who seemed to still be sleeping. I don't blame him...regardless of what happened yesterday with Kaede...I gave him problems because of my jealousy and anger. So I'm going to let him sleep in as much as he can because I know he has had issues with sleeping in the past...as well as the time I have been with him. I hope that he is able to feel rested when he wakes up--

Stop getting distracted! Shuichi isn't in the clear yet--no matter how much I want to believe he is. I need to text Rantaro and some of the others at the party if they haven't messaged me already.

I moved over to grab my phone being careful and making sure to not wake Shuichi. After I did that I grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen/dining room to read through my messages as well as my other notifications. There were 17 messages from Kaede--when the hell did she text me? She never texts me unless it's a threat of some sort to leave Shuichi alone. But after last night I'm sure she is going to target me.

There were 2 messages from Rantaro, 7 from Kaito, 1 from Maki, 3 from Kirumi, 5 from Nagito, 1 from Gonta, 2 from Hajime, and 4 from Chiaki. I had no clue this many people gave a shit about me and what happened last night...I would have expected this to happen on Shuichi's phone. Regardless of any of this I opened the messages and went through them starting with Rantaro--because I already know Kaede is going to be the last one I check if I even decide to check them.

I clicked on Rantaro's icon before it opened up the messages.

Ran-Ran: Hey I know last night was difficult to understand so I have some videos that I took of the situation if you want to see them. I compiled them into one video so it won't be going from one to another. I'm sorry about this, know that even if you need a break from Shuichi we are still partners in crime ;)

Ran-Ran: Video.01

I was surprised by the message but I laughed at the last line. I am so lucky to have him as a friend. I clicked on the video. It was about 3 minutes long and was surprised by what I saw.

...

"Hello Shuichi! I wanted to ask you a serious question," Kaede said, moving over to Shuichi. M

"What's the question Kaede?" Shuichi said, sounding more stern before she smiled softly, moving her hand to hold his arm.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend? I know you like Kokichi--and you rejected me--but I promise you that I will love you more than anyone and-" Shuichi cut her off before she could finish.

"Kaede." He said sternly, making her smile fade a bit.

"I am dating Kokichi, he and I love each other and I would never be with you as anything more than a friend." He kept his tone calm.