Project

"Shuichi~ I don't want to go to last period!" He held his words out making me sigh. I didn't want to have to go to the last period either...but it was a requirement. Missing any class just gives you days worth of makeup work.

"Well, we have to go to class ok?" I moved so I was facing him. He was pouting at me and making it harder for me to keep my composure...and I'm positive he knew it had this effect on me.

"Fine!" Kokichi yelled and slumped against me. I grunted when he pushed himself onto my chest but tried to cover it up as clearing my throat.

I laughed a bit at his outburst. He just huffed and nuzzled his face into my chest. "Shumai~," He dragged the word out still sounding annoyed. He also seemed more clingy than he usually is...

"I want you to hug me back-!" He groaned tightening his grip around my torso. I blushed at his outbursts mostly because there were other students who looked over at us.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it..." I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. He relaxed against my chest and sighed.

It was nice being able to hug him like this. I mean, he did embarrass me...but he always does that. It's still nice to be able to have him this close to me. As my boyfriend. I never thought this was going to happen especially this quickly after making the dare...

"It's nap time..." Kokichi whispered falling against me even more. I don't think he was holding any of his own weight anymore...but he isn't that heavy so I don't mind carrying him to class.

The bells going to ring soon

I nudged Kokichi to let him know we made it to class. I was glad we sat next to each other...cause if we didn't he would have to get up and I know how cranky he gets when he gets woken up abruptly.

"Kokichi, we are in class...I mean we aren't doing anything except for talking about the project so it's not a big deal if you take a nap." I whispered wrapping my arm around him letting his head fall onto my arm. He didn't say anything he just let his head rest on my arm.

He looks absolutely adorable when he is sleeping. I felt a little jealous that all the other students in the room could see him as well...but I didn't let it bother me. Mostly because he is my boyfriend and he is resting against my arm. So I'm sure they know not to do anything.

"Welcome class! We are starting the project I mentioned yesterday!" The teacher clapped her hands together with a big smile on her face. I hope this isn't a huge project...because there are already some other projects this year.

"You just have to research a topic and be able to present it to the class! Here is the sheet of requirements! The project is also due this Friday!!" She exclaimed passing out the papers she was clutching against her chest moments before.

It's due on Friday?!

I felt my whole body slump at the idea of another project to add on top of all the other work. I know this is a school for ultimates...but give us a break once and a while! I mean...I'm used to being stressed...but I hate having to see others stressed as well...especially Kokichi.

"You can pick your own groups but it can only be 4 people max!" She added. I looked over at Kaito and Maki over at another table. I sighed...Kaito still must be off-put by me and Kokichi's relationship...

Surprisingly Kaito and Maki walked over to our desk. I smiled at Kaito and he smiled back making me feel more at ease.

"Hey, sidekick! You want to work on this project together?" He asked while Maki took a spot in the seat in front of us. She turned the chairs around so she was facing us and so Kaito was as well when he sat down.

Kokichi flinched against new when Kaito yelled. I looked over at him and gestured to Kokichi. He gave me a nod. "He's sleep? I can be quiet for you," He said with an embarrassed glance to the side.

I laughed a bit. "Yeah, thank you. He is really tired and needs the rest," I looked back over at Kokichi and smiled seeing him still asleep. I'm glad he is getting more sleep...he really needs it.

"Alright, so what do you want to do the project on?" Kaito asked before we all decided to do the project on how situations can affect people.

I think it's interesting how everyone seems to react differently in certain situations. And how it always seems like one thing that's not the way it always is...or one link in the chain that breaks and changes...makes the person always act off.

.   .   .

After we planned out what work everyone was going to do we all parted ways. Kaito and Maki were going to hang out at the park with some of our other classmates.

Me on the other hand, I promised Kokichi nap time...and I'm sure I needed a nap as well...

I walked with him on my back all the way back to our dorm room. Most of the other students were hanging out with their friends or were already too preoccupied with studying to notice us.

It was nice to be able to walk back with Kokichi without too many people talking to me. Because it's not that I don't like talking to friends or anything like that...just sometimes it makes a 5 minute trip into a 15 to the 30-minute trip...

It was a little challenging to get my keys out of my pocket but I was able to manage to get them out without waking Kokichi. He was still snoring softly against my back. I smiled and wrapped my hand around the doorknob so I could tuck him into bed.

-Finally got to watch some anime for the first time in months. I think the last time I got to watch anime undisturbed was about around December last year...I have so many anime's I have to watch...but I'm more of the maid in my house than anything else so...yeah. Anyway, thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-