The Encounter

"Not going to say anything bitch?!" One of the girls yelled as I felt my eyes get teary. I can't cry here...what is going on? "Really? Is the asshole who broke a girl's heart crying?!" Another shouted as I moved my hands to cover my ears...I can't handle this.

...Kokichi

I felt like something was off...I knew something was wrong. I couldn't hear Shuichi's voice in the crowd anymore. I turned around to see Kaede and her gang of little bitches all around her making my anger rise up again.

This bitch actually thinks she can get any of our pity because of how she is "popular" or whatever--she honestly is only popular because all the boys drool over her and she uses that to help the girls who admire her find boyfriends. It never ends up working out for them either...she did set up Maki and Kaito...and Maki honestly deserves so much better than him.

"HEY, BITCH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs getting their attention. The main one backed up and revealed a teary-eyed Kaede. If she really thought coming here was going to just make me feel bad and apologize she has got another thing coming! I'm going to make her life hell!

"Oh it seems the thief who ruined Kaede's life is here to help this little whiny bitch--" One of them sighed and moved her hand to hover over her mouth as she yawned. "Oh? Do you really think I ruined Kaede's life? Look at Shuichi, if you even bothered to know his name you damn asshole!" I sighed calming myself down so I didn't cause a fight because that is the last thing I need right now.

"She made him cry because of her actions and he is even crying now because she hurt him! But that's not the point of what I am saying--" She cut me off, "Oh what is your point then short stack?" This only made me angrier, my fists clenched at my sides.

"I'm saying that Kaede doesn't understand that you can't make someone love you. You can't control other people's emotions, it doesn't matter how popular or how hot you may be...Shuichi isn't someone who looks for a popular person, he wants someone who cares about him and who will stay by his side through the worst with a smile on his face." I let my eyes get darker as I felt a smile come to my lips.

This wasn't a kind smile, it was one of my creepy smiles. I could tell this threw her composure off as she stumbled back a few steps. "You're wrong! You wouldn't know anything about love! You are a manipulative liar who just messed with people's feelings!" Kaede screamed moving over to grab the collar of my shirt. I smirked at her and let her have this for a moment.

"Seems someone isn't so 'heartbroken' anymore huh~?" I teased before she flinched a bit. "You ruined everything! I had a whole plan and a whole life with me and Shuichi together! But you being the faggot ass you are decided that you wanted to swoop in and steal Shuichi to confuse him with your lies and make him 'love you' or some shit! NO ONE LIKES YOU!! All of these people here don't like you! They like people who are popular and make life easier for them. Not someone who holds them back and only keeps them close to use them--"

She said this and I lost it. I moved my hand and slapped her across the face. This made her drop me from her grasp and stumble back into one of her friends' arms so she didn't fall. "Oh? YOU THINK I AM THE ONE WHO IS MANIPULATING OTHERS?!" I screamed before I looked at her with a death glare. She flinched at this and her smile fell. "I am not going to let this escalate--" Rantaro said from behind me before he moved to pull me away from her.

"I won't do anything...I just have one more thing to say." I whispered before I moved over to help Shuichi up to hold him in my arms. I looked over at Kaede before I said, "People like you don't deserve to be around people like Shuichi. So learn your place and learn to be nice to others and actually make some good friends and become a better person...and maybe you will find someone who will give a damn about you." I said that before walking over to sit in the shade of the tree in one of the big pillows with some blankets on it.

I wrapped the blanket around Shuichi's shoulders and gently planted kisses on his shoulders. "Kokichi..." He whispered before I slowly moved to look him in the eyes as well as to wipe away the last few tears on his cheeks. "Thank you for doing that for me..." He said again as he started crying more. I smiled before kissing his cheeks.

"I will always do these things for you my beloved Shushu~" I cooed before I looked over at Kaede and her two friends trying to convince the others that me and Shuichi are no good...but they all ignored them and moved to take their seats at the picnic that Kirumi and the others set up.

"Nice to be able to see you all here," Nagito said with a small laugh. Shuichi seemed to be calmer after being able to be away from Kaede. She is just so persistent...it's the worst. "Yeah, nice to be around people who are my friends, real friends that is~," Rantaro said with a smile. I smiled and laughed along with the others as we all agreed.

Finally, time to start the picnic with my real friends.

The ones I know won't leave my side.

-Here we are! Thank you all so much for reading! Another storytime should be out on Thursday! Thank you all for your support and know I am wishing you the best of luck and sending you all my good vibes-

-SK-