Back To School

I put on my uniform and was working on buttoning my jacket when I felt Kokichi's arms around my torso.

"Kokichi?" I asked moving to turn around to face him but he pulled away and started to walk away from me. I was confused...wasn't he hugging me just a minute ago?

I sighed and walked over to him and pulled him into my arms. "If you want a hug you can just ask..." I whispered in his ear making him blush.

"Well, Yeah, I guess," He said sarcastically while he rolled his eyes. Even though he leaned into me more so he could feel me closer to him. I laughed to myself before letting my hands snake around his waist.

"No but seriously, you just need to ask," I whispered grabbing his hands and pulling them to my chest. He looked up at me with his cute smile.

"Ok, thank you," He said before he pulled away from me again.

"But we should really get going to school~," He said teasingly before leaving the dorm. I looked at the door for a few moments before going to follow him.

He was already on the way to school. I was expecting him to wait for me...but that's not how he was acting today. There was this new aura with him today. I can't really put my finger on it, but it's not bad.

"Kokichi wait," I said as I ran to catch up with him. I could hear him laugh before I lifted my head to face him.

"Well good morning slowlpoke~!" He pinched my cheek and made me yelp. I blushed at the embarrassing noise that left my mouth while he just looked at me with a loving gaze and laughed.

"You are absolutely adorable~," Kokichi said grabbing my hand and pulling me into our first class. School is such a pain to have to go and do every day but Kokichi was always and is always one of the highlights of my school day.

"Hey, Shuichi!" Kaito cut my thoughts off when he yelled from across the classroom. He waved his hand as if he was gesturing for me to go over to him.

Kokichi sighed and walked over to Kaito with me. I know they don't like each other...but it's nice to see him trying to be nicer to him...I guess anyway.

"Shuichi! I just wanted to let you know that although I don't like Kokichi, you are my sidekick and I respect your decision to be with him!" Kaito said in his usual loud tone. Maki was standing next to him and gave me a smile.

She must have talked to him then. I thought before returning her smile. Kokichi's arms were folded while his face was in a frown. I hated seeing him so sad or angry...but I know that Kaito and Maki are trying their best to be supportive friends to me. It makes me smile that they are doing this for me.

"Ah, thank you," I looked back over to Kaito and gave him a nod. I could tell he was giving a forced smile but it was the thought that counts...right?

I brushed my thoughts aside as Kaito pushed Kokichi away to give me a hug. I could tell Kokichi was giving him a death glare even though I couldn't even see his face.

I sighed and hugged Kaito back. Our hugs were never that long-lasting because he is like a brother to me so it was a bro hug...but I could tell Kokichi didn't think that it was just that.

I could feel his jealousy. I don't know how to explain it...just the feeling won't get off my shoulders...knowing that he is jealous of Kaito...

Kaito backed away from me. "Well, see you later then Sidekick!!" He exclaimed before walking away with Maki.

"It's good that you're leaving..." Kokichi spat under his breath. I turned to him and grabbed his shoulders making him face me.

"Hey, Kichi...you know I only love you...Kaito is a good friend...but you are more important to me," I held his face in my hands while his cheeks became red.

Kokichi shook his head violently suppressing his blush as quickly as it came. "I know that silly~," He poked my nose and kissed my cheek before he pulled me back over to our seats.

I could still feel that he was tense...I need to make it up to him later...after our homework I will give him all my attention. I think some after school cuddles would be nice...and I'm sure Kokichi would like that as well...

"Today for our lesson-" And with that, the morning school day began.

It was full of classes that are boring and go on way longer than they need to. We got more homework but it wasn't too much which I was glad about...because I need to make sure Kokichi knows that I love him more than anyone else.

Because that's the truth. I love Kokichi Ouma, the one and only ultimate supreme leader! I smiled to myself as this thought crossed my mind. The bell rang again as it did momentarily throughout the day. It was finally lunchtime...this day is getting close to a close...

Hopes Peak expects a lot from its students but it also is very lenient to us taking days off to work on our talents or other things to improve our talents. The only things we need to do and have no way of getting out of is the exams at the end of the terms.

These exams are only to make sure that we are learning the things we are expected to know. They aren't hard and there are many students here that are exceptional at tutoring it's hard to not get a passing grade.

"Look it's Rantaro!" Kokichi gasped and pulled my arm so I followed him.

"Hey, Kokichi, Shuichi, what's up?" He looked a little nervous for a moment before he didn't even seem nervous at all. That's a little weird.

"You want to eat lunch with me today?" He asked with a smile. Kokichi nodded quickly with enthusiasm. We both laughed at how excited he was.

"Yeah, that sounds great!"

-I feel exhausted...I feel so drained with all of the stuff going on with the person I thought was my friend...I'm glad I was able to write this it took my mind off things! Thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-