Calls and Coming Together

Ring

Ring

RING

"God what is it?!" Kokichi groaned, moving a bit away from Shuichi with his blankie over his head. Shuichi also ended up just looking over at my phone that was ringing over and over again. "I got it! Jesus...I'm coming." He said getting up from where he was in Shuichi's arms.

He stomped over to the phone feeling infuriated that his time with Shuichi was interrupted by some phone call. When he saw it was Kaede calling him, his eyebrow raised. Why would she be calling him?

He looked over at Shuichi, confused seeing him give a shrug to him. Shuichi could tell by the way he reacted that it must have been Kaede. Sure they are on better terms...but Kokichi still has a silent grudge against Kaede from what happened at the party, what she ended up doing to her pose, as well as what she said to him and others.

"Hello?" He said into the phone hearing Kaede speak up a bit. He could tell her voice was a little broken...almost as if she was crying, but he wasn't going to press her about that for the time being.

"Ah hello Kokichi, I wanted to ask you a favor." She said getting straight to the point. Kokichi paused before giving a response, "Okay...what's the favor?"

"Well...I just found out that my parents are sending me to a summer camp that is more like a boarding school for musicians...so I won't be able to spend the summer with all of you guys. I know you don't see me in the highest sense, but I wanted to ask if you and Shuichi would take photos and videos for me of your summer with the others and maybe even ask them to do the same, so it's like I'm not missing time there...even though I'm not there." Kokichi was confused by the request. Not because she was leaving so suddenly, just because of how she ended up asking him first instead of literally anyone else.

"Sure, but only if you end up giving me a favor in return." He said with a smirk on his face. Shuichi just rolled his eyes and moved over to wrap his arms lazily around Kokichi's shoulders with the blanket still wrapped around him. "Ah...okay, I can do that." She said with a pause. Kokichi smiled at this.

"Alrighty! Me and Shuichi will do that for you!" He smiled once more before they exchanged goodbyes and he hung up the phone. "Oh Shu~ we are going to be doing a digital diary of the summer we will spend with our friends for Kaede, but you know I would never think of including our little moments alone in this~ unless Shumai does something so horrible that I could never forgive him!" He teased him.

Shuichi just sighed. "Kokichi, why would I do anything like that...you do know I'm the one holding you right now right?" He said quietly. This made Kokichi blush a bit while he hesitated. "Ah- well sure." Kokichi sounded a little annoyed, making Shuichi laugh at him in a more tired tone.

"Well, now that that's out of the way...could we watch a movie so I can take a nap?" He asked, letting his eyes close a bit. Kokichi sighed and moved with him back over to the couch. "Okay~ but only on one condition,"

"What's the condition?" Shuichi asked, feeling nervous and worried about what the suggestion could be. Kokichi did have a way of making things more--embarrassing.

"That you let me lay on top of you!" He said with a cute smile, making Shuichi have to take a moment so he didn't just forget how to breathe. After remembering how to breathe and calming his heart down he was able to give him a nod. "You don't have to ask," He whispered with a blush slowly consuming his face as he started the movie.

Kokichi quickly moved into his lap and laid down on his chest. This was after Shuichi had laid down on the couch and patted his chest letting Kokichi know that he could join him. It was a small action, but small cute things like this is what always made Kokichi want more of Shuichi. He was entertaining to Kokichi and Kokichi never wanted to waste a moment of the time they could spend together.