Acknowledgments

This story was a rollercoaster to write! So many things ended up happening in the time I was writing this which made it more difficult to finish--

From losing a male friend who had feelings for me to losing my role model to a car accident...this story was definitely something I will remember that helped me get through this difficult time.

I would like to dedicate this story to my best friend Misha. Who was able to show me how a relationship was negatively affecting me before it got worse. As well as standing by my side and still wanting to be there for me even though my mood wasn't in the best place because of the things happening with some people who I thought were my friends and even with the things going on in my own mind.

Thank you for being there for me ever since we met in 4th grade and even now. I always think of you when I am feeling unmotivated. Whether it's because of difficult people or even physical illnesses that make it hard for me to want to continue on. So thank you Misha for being my best friend and always supporting my writing and being genuinely happy when I accomplish things I work hard for.

And thank you all for reading and your support in the comments and with the votes and such you leave! Know that I appreciate each and every one of you! I wish you all the best and will be working to try to get the recordings for this story posted when I am able to catch up! 

I hope you all enjoyed this story! If you enjoy my writing and like reading post-apocalyptic stories then make sure to check out my story 'Can we Make it' which has 29 parts out now! It will now be having updates more consistently! 

-Your author Saichi Kohana