The Long Story

I don't even know where to start... "Shumai?" Kokichi held my cheek in his hand. I felt my face become hot knowing I was probably just staring off into space again. I couldn't compile my thoughts and all I could think of is how flustered he was making me.

"S-Sorry Kokichi..." I said placing my hand on top of his. He looked concerned about me and I couldn't blame him. When I zone out it can look like I'm dead...

"So, who is this Joelle girl?" He asked with a small smile. I felt calmer seeing his expression. I know he is jealous of her and must think there is something going on between us...but that's not it.

"She is what I consider my sister. Yes, I am an only child, but my friends then became my family cause my parents weren't super present in my life." I paused and looked down at my hands. I wanted to pull my hat over my eyes just so I wouldn't have to see his face...but I didn't have it on me.

"We met when I was in 5th grade when I was having a rough time in school...she isn't a living person. She is just a hallucination of mine. I had them more when I was younger but they don't occur as much anymore..." I whispered hating how crazy I was sounding.

I didn't look up at Kokichi because I didn't want to have to see his expression. I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy...I mean who wouldn't?

"Hey, it's ok Shuichi, thanks for telling me!" He exclaimed pulling me into a hug. I flinched at the contact but only because I didn't expect him to embrace me.

"Yeah..." I said still sounding awestruck...I didn't really know how to react to this.

"Shuichi-" Kokichi groaned moving his hands to my neck. I blushed as he came closer to my face.

"Yes?" I asked not wanting to make him angry. The random mood change made me feel guilty that I brought it upon him.

"I don't like it when you are so down on yourself! Because I love my ShuShu and he should love himself too!!" Kokichi said soon smothering me with affection. He held onto my neck as he planted kisses all over my face. It was nice to be able to feel loved like this but I was still confused about his mood change.

"You are zoning out again~," He teased making my blush increase. Shuichi stop zoning out! Jesus...

I focused my gaze on Kokichi. He was just staring at me lovingly and I was doing the same. I like being able to have moments like this...I know I say that a lot but being here with him just makes everything seem better.

"Ah, I'm sorry Kichi~ I'm paying attention now," I smiled at him making him blush a bit at my slightly teasing tone. I don't think I will ever be used to Kokichi blushing. But I love being the only one who can make him blush so much.

"I want your eyes to be on me~," He teased again before he tensed up a bit. I was confused when he tensed before I realized that I was going over a more sensitive part of his skin.

Behind his ears and the back of his neck are the two places that always make him tense up a bit. I can tell that he tenses up because of this but because he knows it's me...he lets me touch him.

I blushed at this. I never thought me and Kokichi would be this close so fast...I'm not complaining I'm just surprised. He still doesn't trust me as much as I would like him too but I'm alright with this.

"Shuichi," He sighed again as I slowly caressed the back of his neck. I have also noticed that when I play with the base of his hair it makes him relax even more.

It makes me feel proud that I know how to make him relax. He always seems so calm but when I felt the muscles on his shoulders and back...I could tell that was a lie.

I always try to give him as much affection as I can because I know that he absolutely adores it. I do love his kisses and hugs but I'm always so embarrassed when he gives them to me. I can tell he likes seeing me blush...but I hate blushing in front of other people.

"I love you Koki," I wanted to just relish in the moment but I knew we had to go to school today...we only have two days until the project is due. We have most of it done but I need to finalize things with Kaito and Maki.

"I love you-" He cut himself off with a shudder as I moved my hands down to his hips. His arms were wrapped around my upper back and he was clinging to me. It was warm...I don't want to move...

"Kichi...we should get ready for school," He groaned in response as I started to move so I could get up. He wouldn't let go so I just walked while holding onto him. His legs wrapped around my waist and I held onto his waist while my other arm was under him.

"Fine...but we are going on a date today after school!" Kokichi said slowly getting out of my hold so he could go and change.

"Alright, could we do a double date with Kaito and Maki maybe?" I didn't want it to always be this awkward with me and Kaito...but I was also worried that Kokichi might get offended by me inviting other people.

"That sounds fine, but only for a part of it! I want to spend some time alone with my beloved~," He has a suggestive tone that made me blush but I knew he was just trying to tease me.

"Ok, sounds like a plan!" I exclaimed getting the rest of my things together. Kokichi was ready a couple of minutes later so we head out the front door hand in hand.

-Thank you all so much for reading!! I hope you are having a great day!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-