Calmer Together

"Ah Kokichi, how long have you been up?" He asked moving his hand to rub his eye while the other one ran through his hair as he yawned. "You know it's Saturday right?" He asked again, making me giggle a bit.

"Shuichi you are so sleepy~ and you are so adorable~!" I moved over to cup his cheeks before hugging him tightly. This made him gasp a bit before he relaxed against me. "N...no I'm not." He whispered sounding exhausted. It was around 09:00 so it wasn't that early, but he looked really tired.

"We can go back to bed for another hour or so if you want~ we just have to be ready before noon~" I poked his nose smiling a bit before he closed his eyes again. "Okay, just come back to bed-" He whined a bit, making me blush at the reaction to me not being there in bed with him.

"The bed is so cold without you~" He cooed in my ear before picking me up and holding me in his arms. It was nice to do this with him, because he still had his warmth from sleeping and it was super nice. Like a moment when you lay on a good pillow or blanket that's warm and you just feel like you could melt into it because it's so comfortable.

This is exactly how I felt about Shuichi. He is so warm and comfortable I would love to just cuddle him all day, all night, and all the time...but we have school and I'm sure he would want to do other things. We would go on dates and be able to bond together like we have done while we have been together. Every moment with him is one I will never forget. He is my everything and I want to be able to continue on together and be able to support each other along the way.

"You are so cuddly now Shu~" I teased, making him blush a bit before he laid me down on the couch. I looked at him confused, but he just looked back at me and smiled before moving me so I was laying on top of him as he rubbed my back. "This isn't the bed Shumai~" I teased again trying to get over how flustered I was feeling at this moment. I hated how he is able to make me this flustered regardless of what time it is or even where we are--I thought I would be the only one who would be able to tease him...but I didn't expect him to tease back.

"I know, but there is a blanket and I can be your pillow, so lay with me," He whispered as his eyes slid closed again. I smiled and softly sighed. "Okay Shuichi," I said softly before kissing his cheek.

"Have a good rest my beloved,"

.

.

.

I woke up slowly before realizing Shuichi was already awake and he was just staring at me. "Like what you see~" I cooed, running my hand down his chest making him embarrassed. He turned his head away as his embarrassment and didn't look at me for a few moments. I giggled at this before I moved to turn his head to face me. "Oh Shumai~ No need to be embarrassed~"

He blushed more at this and hid his face again by pulling me closer to hide my face in his hair. I smiled and nuzzled closer to him as I felt my body relax. It was nice to just be with him here in this moment. I wanted to stay like this forever before I realized that people were coming over to hangout today.

"Shuichi? What time is it?" I asked before he reached over to grab my phone which was the one closer to us. He checked the time and said, "11:20" Before I relaxed a bit. "Okay that's good." I smiled and leaned back into him before nuzzling my face against his chest.

I felt relaxed before he moved to pat my head and ask me a question. "Hey Koki?" He asked making me raise my head to look at him. "Yes my beloved~?" I asked before he smiled softly.

"I'm glad we are going out with some of your friends today, it will be nice to get over Kaede...and Kaito." He said with a frown. I know Kaito is a homophobic asshole...I do hope Maki dumps his ass and makes him cry--I mean god what a dumbass! Regardless...I didn't know Shuichi got some of that treatment from Kaito--wait.

Usually Shuichi will grab and check his phone right after he gets up...but his phone was still over there plugged in where he put it away...did Kaito say things to him that made him not want to check his phone?

"Shumai?" I asked before my alarm went off reminding us to get dressed before they all came over. "You can tell me after okay?" He said gently moving to sit up as he held me in his lap. I felt a little on edge...did something happen and Shuichi didn't tell me about it? Why does that bother me so much?

I felt angry about this...but decided to brush it off as if it never happened. "Okay! Are you excited~?" I asked getting up before moving over to my closet to get some clothes. "I-I guess I am...I'm not used to hanging out with this many people..." He whispered sounding embarrassed.

"Shu~ I'm sure you will enjoy it! They all genuinely want to be there with me and you so I'm sure you will fit right in!" I smiled before he sighed and got changed. "Okay--I'm going because I love you," He said getting all embarrassed again. I smiled before grabbing his hand after I was dressed.

"I know you do~ But please try to let yourself hangout with them and have fun!" He smiled at me. "I'm looking forward to it then," He kissed my forehead before I heard a knock at the door.

That must be them!

I moved over to the door keeping Shuichi's hand in mine.

-Here is the next part! Another Nightmares recording should also be out today! I'm trying to get two videos out a week starting now! I'm sure that will be a little easier to manage! Thank you all for your patience and support!-

-SK-