Operation Komahina

The day finally came around and it made all of the people involved with "operation Komahina" nervous. They all trusted Kokichi in their own way...but Chiaki was feeling a little overwhelmed with her role in this. But she ended up standing tall and walked up to Hajime to put the plan in motion.

.
.
.

"Hajime! You need to just tell him already!!" Chiaki shouted, shaking Hajime's shoulders brutally. "W-What? I don't-" He tried to give her a rebuttal only to be cut off. "You like Nagito!" She yelled, making other students stop what they were doing and give the duo a confused side glance.

"Chiaki! Shut up!" Hajime threw his hands over her mouth making her huff in annoyance. "But you do~," She said in a singsong voice as he pulled her to the back of the school away from any students. "No, I don't!!" His face turned bright red. "Then why are you blushing right now?" "Shut up!!" "You are such a tsundere..." Chiaki muttered to herself, turning her back on him.

"Whatever... I don't like Nagito..." He whispered to himself as his face got warmer. Maybe... Just maybe... Hajime had a crush on Nagito.

.
.
.

Nagito was walking with his friend Kokichi when he came across Chiaki. She ran up to him almost knocking him over in the process. "Nagito!" She yelled, making Nagito jump. He hated loud noises especially shouting... "Y-yeah!" He jumped feeling a sudden wave of terror come over him.

"Hajime likes you! But he is too much of a tsundere to admit it!!" She put her hands on her hips and puffed her cheeks. "O-oh." Nagito blushed. Hajime likes me? But why someone as insignificant and worthless as me. Nagito thought to himself.

Kokichi cut his thoughts off by elbowing him in the ribs. "It looks like my big brother has an admirer~," Kokichi cooed, making his blush deepen. Nagito didn't say anything, he just moved his hand to cover his now red face.

"Why don't you go over and talk to him~ I know you like him too~," Kokichi said, giving him a playful shove. Nagito looked back with a nervous smile. "Go Nagito!" Chiaki yelled before he left speed walking to find Hajime.

"What was that all about?" Shuichi asked, walking over to hold his boyfriend's hand. "Oh, just Hajime and Nagito are finally accepting they have feelings for each other," Kokichi announced making Shuichi laugh. "That's good." He placed a kiss on his forehead making him giggle.

"I'm just glad the constant pining is going to be over between those two..." Chiaki said, pulling out her Gameboy. "I second that!!" Kokichi yelled, pulling on Shuichi's arm.

"Hey, ShuShu. Remember how nervous you were when you confessed to me?" Shuichi's face went red. Kokichi laughed and gave him a hug before adding, "I was nervous too. But I'm glad you did! Because I love my Shumai!!"

.
.
.

Nagito walked around the school for a couple of minutes before he realized he could just text Hajime to ask him where he was. When he pulled out his phone Hajime was walking right past him. He jumped before grabbing his attention. "Hajime!" Nagito yelled, making the brunette turn around with a blush on his face. "Nagito?"

He walked over to Nagito and looked at him confused. "Is there something bothering you Nagito?" He placed his hand on Nagito's shoulder. Nagito flinched a bit before blushing and letting himself relax under his touch. "Yeah, I need to tell you something." Hajime's heart jumped out of his chest. He suddenly felt nervous. Hands getting shaky, breath speeding up, heart on the verge of stopping.

"I-have-liked-you-for-a-long-time-and-wanted-to-tell-you-but-didn't-know-how!" He said so fast it took a couple of seconds for Hajime to process what he said. "Wh-what?" He asked, looking shocked and confused making Nagito feel even more embarrassed. "Sorry, I should tell you something I need to tell you too..."

"I like you too." He whispered not wanting the words to come out of his mouth. Not wanting to admit that Chiaki was right yet again...

"Mmph?!" Hajime mumbled as he felt warm lips collide with his. Nagito was kissing him. Hajime felt like pulling away but he didn't... He pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. They both had been wanting to be with the other for so long. All of those conversations with friends telling them about these feelings. All the knowing stares when they saw the way they looked at each other.

They broke apart not wanting to leave the others touch. But air was a necessity so they had to break apart. Hajime rested his forehead on Nagito's looking into his eyes like he was the only other person in the room. Nagito felt so nervous that he wanted to run away but the way Hajime was looking at him made him want to stay and never leave his side.

"Nagito..." Hajime whispered afraid his words would scare away the boy in his arms. "Hajime..." Nagito put his hand on Hajime's cheek caressing the skin. He moved closer to him to place another gentle kiss on his lips.

"HELL YEAH!!" Kokichi yelled, making the two boys aware they were not alone. Shuichi laughed next to Kokichi putting his hand over his mouth suppressing the laughter trying to escape his lips. Nagito and Hajime were both blushing and now sat far away from each other out of embarrassment.

"Don't be shy. I'm so proud you guys have finally confessed to each other!" Chiaki exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "What the hell?!" Hajime yelled trying to pretend that none of this happened. "Hajime and I have to get some homework done. So we will see you guys later!" Nagito said quickly, grabbing Hajime's hand and dragging him to the library.

"That was hilarious! Exactly what I needed today." Kokichi grabbed Shuichi's hand and let Chiaki go off on her own to find the boys. "Kokichi, are you worried about this at all..." Shuichi said looking down at the smaller. "Nope, not one bit!" He said with a small pause.

"Hajime is the only person I trust with Nagito. And Nagito deserves someone who genuinely cares about him and I think Hajime is a great fit!" Shuichi patted his head. "You are just so cute~," He cooed planting kisses on his cheeks and forehead. "Am not!!" He yelled feeling his face burning. He hated it when Shuichi called him cute... but not really...

.
.

"Nagito, are we a thing now?" Hajime asked playing with his fingers not making eye contact with Nagito. "Of course we are. If that's what you want?" Hajime took his hand in his. "I would love that." Nagito felt Hajime kiss him and let himself kiss back. He both felt content with now knowing they are so much more than friends.

-Seems familiar huh? *winks awkwardly* I have been waiting to connect this oneshot from my Komahina Oneshots book to a story and this was the perfect opportunity! Thank you all so much for reading!-

-SK-