Clingy

Shuichi's POV
"Well, you should get your homework done...and then we can go to bed...or do you want to watch a movie?" I breathed into his shoulder making him shudder. I smiled to myself with a blush coming to my cheeks. I wonder...

"Hey, Kichi...are you touch starved?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist. He froze. I must be right then. ". . ." He didn't say anything and he just went back to working on his homework. This made me a little angry that he was ignoring me but I didn't want to make him even madder at me. Maybe people have made fun of him for this before? That is definitely a possibility...

I nuzzled my face into his shoulder. I could tell he shivered because of this but he still didn't say anything. I wouldn't mind if he was because I have noticed I'm a very clingy person...I'm worried this is going to scare Kokichi off...it has scared people off from me before...

"Do you want to watch a movie? Cause you look like you're about done." I poked his cheek making him giggle. I relaxed hoping that his giggle meant that he wasn't mad I touched on a sensitive topic earlier...at least I think I did...

"Yeah, that would be nice ShuShu!" He turned around in my lap putting his pencil on the table and hugged me letting his head go into my shoulder. I laughed at his cuteness before I picked him up making sure to be cautious of the table. I carried him over to the couch and sat him down on it while I went to grab a movie. What would he want to watch? Maybe-

"Shuichi~," Kokichi groaned holding out my name right before I felt his hands go around my waist. "I have a confession~," He said in an almost teasing tone. I could sense he was nervous under his facade.

"What is it, my sweetheart?" I asked pulling him into a hug petting his hair. I hope this lets him know that I care about him and about what he has to say. "Shuichi, you were right...I am touch starved..." He paused turning his head to the side. I could tell he was hella nervous about telling me this...I knew before but know now that he was more nervous than I anticipated.

"I'm glad you told me, baby," I cooed in his ear and placed gentle kisses all over his face making him giggle more. "I would love to cuddle you whenever you would like~," I moved my hands to rub his back he moved closer into my touch making me blush.

"I'm glad I get to see your confident side Shuichi~ I would have never thought the flustered, emo, detective would be so confident~," He booped my nose before grabbing a moving and quickly putting it into the DVD player. He pulled me over to the couch and sat be down before starting the movie, turning out the lights, and bringing over a blanket before he joined me on the couch.

"Well, I'm glad we had this whole dare, or whatever you want to call it. Because now I can be with my beloved!" He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder as we both watched the movie together.

. . .

The movie ended and I felt Kokichi fall against my shoulder. He was already asleep. That's so cute! I smiled to myself and picked him up in my arms before bringing him to his bed.

I changed into my pajamas and went climbing the latter to my bed but his arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and saw him rubbing his eye and he was already changed into his pajamas.

"You should stay with me," He sounded more awake than I expected. Maybe he was lying earlier...well, I still think it's super cute regardless...

"Ok, Kichi," I said climbing into his bed with him. There wasn't a lot of room but I wasn't planning on being far from him. I liked having him this close to me. He is so cute and small it makes me blush just looking at him. He is so adorable!

I heard him mumble something into my chest before he went to sleep. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep next to him. "Goodnight my sweetheart," I whispered letting myself fall asleep soon after.

. . .

"Morning Shuichi~!" Kokichi said kissing my face all over as I slowly opened my eyes. "Hey," I said feeling groggy from waking up. I just wanted to go back to being comfortable...

"I'm ready for some more cuddles before school today!" He looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from staring. "Oh? Is ShuShu mesmerized by my beauty~?" I could tell he was joking but I gave him an honest answer. "Yeah, actually," I paused noticing how he blushed and turned his head.

"Well, I think you are absolutely beautiful," I flirted caressing his cheek. He leaned into my hand before nuzzling back into my chest. "I get it, you want cuddles!" I laughed before nuzzling into his hair and rubbing his back.

He slowly moved his head into my neck with a content sigh. He kinda reminds me of the dog my friend had from forever ago. He would always run up to me and try to get as much affection from me. I always thought it was super cute...but having that connection with Kokichi just makes my heart overwhelmed with affection for this man.

"I looooovvveeee you," He moaned against my neck making me laugh. "I love you too," I said back letting my hand trail through his hair.

Beep beep

My alarm clock went off making Kokichi groan. He got out of the bed and changed while he pouted. I laughed to myself and turned off my alarm getting changed as well.

"Well, let's get to school!" Kokichi said obviously annoyed. I laughed knowing I'm usually the one that gets annoyed when we get interrupted. It kind of made me smile knowing we were kind of similar in a way. It's really cute.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming," I smiled and grabbed my bag following him out the door.

-Wednesday update! I finished my last final today! My school is finally over! Thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-