Picnic

"So you guys won't believe this--but" Nagito paused causing me to look over at him from where I was sitting in Shuichi's lap. He was holding me close to him and hiding his face in my shoulder. After what went down he seemed more clingy than usual and I will admit that it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen~!

"Hajime came out at Bisexual to me and Chiaki yesterday!" He said proudly making Hajime blush. I already knew he was Bisexual by the way he and Nagito and the way he and Chiaki interacted. It was honestly adorable that he came out to them! I'm so proud to see another member of our community! "H-hey guys...most of them already know..." Hajime whispered, causing Nagito and Chiaki to laugh to themselves.

'H-hey! What the hell are you laughing at!" Hajime yelled before punching Nagito in the arm. Nagito groaned a bit before laughing still. "Ah still so much of a tsundere are we~" He teased him making me want to to just tell them to kiss already--but it seems someone already beat me to it-

"You two should kiss," Maki said walking in from behind us making me laugh at how unconcerned she sounded about something they both can feel so awkward about~ "Seems like Maki joined the party!" Rantaro said from where he was sitting beside Ryoma. Ryoma just had his resting-bitch-face on but I could tell the whole encounter made him laugh-- on the inside at least.

"Yeah, dumped that dumbass I was dating," She said, frowning a bit before she smiled softly. "I'm better without him anyways," She added before she sat next to Kirumi.

Kirumi and Maki were sitting in front of us while Rantaro and Ryoma were sitting to the left of them. On the right there was Nagito and Hajime who were having their own conversation while Chiaki was playing a game on her Nintendo switch. Gonta was out looking for bugs while Shuichi was sitting behind me and holding me close to him as his arms were around my waist.

There was a cooler in the middle with a blanket with an assortment of food on it. There was Panta and I wanted to just drink as many as there were, but after my second one Shuichi stopped me and won't let me drink another one. But I know I will be taking one back with me and drinking it when I get back because they are just so damn good!

"Welcome Maki!" I waved my arms theatrically before Shuichi laughed a bit from behind me. Maki smiled softly and it honestly took me by surprise. She was always looking so angry it was nice to see her smile every once and a while. "Hello Kokichi," She said, sighing which is what I expected.

"You deserve better than a dumb asshole like Kaito~ I'm proud of you from dumping his petty ass!" I exclaimed making some of the others agree with me. "Yes I do agree...he wasn't treating you very kindly with the way he stopped you from doing certain things because of your gender--" Kirumi admitted.

"Honestly, he is just too energetic and doesn't know how to be serious, or understanding..." Ryoma whispered. Rantaro looked over at him before adding, "Yeah, he and Kaede tend to be more rude and closed minded when they want something," He sighed and I felt that sigh. It was like the mood was just a little light while at the same time we all seemed to sigh in relief that Kaede and Kaito weren't in our main friend circle--or any circle connected to us.

"Seriously--" Maki said, moving to the cooler. She cracked open the lid of a diet coke and I laughed silently to myself. I guess I just found it interesting how she took the diet one instead of just coke cola--but I don't judge. "Anyways, how has school been going for you guys?" Rantaro asked, changing the topic.

Hajime and Nagito got up before they walked away having their own conversation. Me and Rantaro exchanged glances before I spoke up. "Well school is school~ But me and ShuShu have been managing because I have the best boyfriend in the world!~ isn't that right Shu~?" I asked moving back into his arms a bit before I noticed his head was resting against my shoulder and his breathing was slower. I think he is sleeping~ adorable~

"Welp~ I think my beloved is napping, so how has school been going for you Maki?" I asked, making her face contort in confusion for a moment. "Hmm, well that's a good question," She said putting a hand to her chin. I laughed a bit when Shuichi mumbled against my shoulder. I snuggled back against him as his arms moved a little tighter around me to hold me closer to him.

"I would say it was going well, for the most part. It's just stressful with homework and such--" She said laughing a bit. Rantaro smiled at her before Chiaki looked up from her game. "Oh? School has been going well for me! Well other than the fact that I have been trying to get Hajime and Nagito to get together for ages--but I haven't made any progress..." She said pushing some more buttons as her eyes were glued to her screen.

"Oh those weirdos--they are obviously in l o v e~!" I smirked a bit before she nodded a bit as some others laughed. "I agree with that, I mean it's obvious," Ryoma said, shaking his head a bit making me laugh more.

"We should all try to get them together!" I said making them all look over at me. I smirked a bit more as Shuichi slowly shuffled around a bit. "That's a great idea!" Chiaki said letting her game fall into her lap.

"Then the constant talks about how Hajime loves Nagito and how Nagito loves Hajime will finally just stop and I can play games more--" Chiaki said, frowning a bit. "I'm sure that would be annoying--and they both seem happy with each other~ seeing as they left to go somewhere together alone~" I said letting my smirk grow across my face.

"Yeah! That sounds like a great plan!" Rantaro said, grabbing a sandwich. I smiled and went to grab one myself.

"It's a plan then! Operation Komahina!"

-Oh yes--operation Komahina-- I have nothing to say about that *laughs awkwardly* thank you all so much for reading! I hope you enjoy where this story ends up!-

-SK-