Nap Time

Kokichi's POV
School is the worst...I hated it before but god when I could be cuddling with my boyfriend instead of being here...it makes it even harder to want to be there. I know what you're thinking, if you love cuddling him so much why not just do it in any class that you have with him.

My answer to your thoughts is that Shuichi gets nervous easily when others are looking at him. I know that most people aren't super surprised by my behavior around him but it still makes him nervous. So to show him that I respect him and want him to feel comfortable with me I will only cuddle him after school...and the times I can at lunch of course~.

While we were walking back to our dorm room all I could focus on was the warmth from his body. I loved being this close to him and I didn't really expect him to pick me up like this, but there is no way in hell I would complain.

He is so nice to everyone, I know that's kind of random to think all of a sudden. But I admire that about him with a lot of other things of course. He is always so caring and kind to others, making sure they are alright, always being super polite, and having so many friends he cares about.

I have never thought that being nice to people would ever help me so I never really made an effort to change. Sure I love teasing people but sometimes it gets lonely being on my own all the time, but now I can see that having other people on your side can only help you in the long run.

I still keep my feelings concealed because that's just who I am. I always believed that anything you said would always be held against you...and people can always turn your truth into lies. So why even bother?

I looked back over at the back of his head as he stopped at the door. I almost laughed when he was trying to pull out his keys but I didn't want him to know I was awake just yet.

"I need to tuck him into bed...then I should get working on some homework before I go to bed as well..." He paused for a moment before placing me on the bed. He had already pulled the sheets back before laying me down on the bed. I had my eyes closed and my mouth in a neutral position. This was so he would think I was asleep.

"Kokichi, I love you more than anything...you probably can't hear me...but I wanted to thank you" Thank me? The question went through my mind over and over again. For what? What did I do to deserve to be thanked by him...?

"You made my life better, I was always so worried that you didn't like me and that my feelings were just consuming my head...but I'm glad I told you...and thank you for being honest with me..." He kissed my forehead before he moved away from the bed. I wanted to say something to him but I didn't want to embarrass him. He pulled the covers over me and brushed his hand across my cheek.

"I should also get some more of the project done as well...I could also get a little bit of Kokichi's work done as well so he can sleep more," I felt my cheeks heat up when he said that. He is always so thoughtful...sometimes I wonder if I deserve it or not.

I slowly moved onto my side so my face was facing the wall. I feel so embarrassed when I blush in front of other people...even with Shuichi. I mean I have gotten better about it from how long we have been together but I prefer to be the one teasing him and making him blush instead.

I opened my eyes to give a quick glance over to him. He was sitting at his desk working on his computer. Most of our homework is online but it is nice to do some of the work on a notebook so you don't have to switch tabs as much.

"Ok, Kaito, what did you text in the chat...what?" I heard him stifle a giggle before he went back to work. What did Kaito text him...and why is he laughing about it? I felt jealousy build up in my gut before I realized that he was his friend and I'm his boyfriend. I shouldn't be getting jealous of him texting his friend.

After an hour or so of him working I could tell he was about to fall asleep at his computer like he always would. I smiled to myself as I slowly crawled out of my bed. His head was bobbing every now and then and it was so cute how he was trying to stay awake.

"ShuShu~," I sat in his lap and faced him. He looked at me for a moment before his eyes fluttered again. I smiled and kissed his cheeks before he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hey, Kichi," He said sounding more tired by the minute. I ran my fingers through his hair as he nuzzled his head into my neck. He yawned and it made me laugh a little.

"I love you, but you need to get some sleep...I know you have been having trouble sleeping Shuichi~," I teased raising his head with my hands. He looked into my eyes before he closed his again.

"Yeah that could be good," He whispered before slumping against me. I almost feel back into the table but I caught myself.

"You have to walk to the bed for me first...because I can't carry you like you can carry me," I laughed when I felt him groan before he got up. He slowly made his way to the bed holding my hand so I would follow him.

"You need sleep too," He put his hand over my eyes and slowly closed them. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Ok, sweetheart, see you in the morning~," I nuzzled my head into his chest before I let myself fall asleep.

-New update! I tried to get this one done earlier but it still took some time...thanks for being amazing!! Thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-