School and Friends

"Why do we have to go to school?!" Kokichi yelled infuriated pulling at his hair. I laughed to myself and pulled him closer to me by wrapping my arm around his waist. He folded his arms across his chest just making him ten times cuter!

"Are you still angry that we didn't get to cuddle for longer earlier~," I teased poking his cheek making him huff and turn his head. "Oh, my beloved tsun~tsun." Kokichi looked around me with an angry glare but he had a big blush on his face. "I'm not a tsundere!" He said stomping once before he smiled.

"Well, at least I'm not super flustered when I'm giving you affection~!" He said with a smirk making my face flush. "W-well, I-I," I put my hand over my mouth trying to hide the blush consuming my face. He isn't wrong but he is so cute when he is all confident like that.

"Well~ you know I'm right~" He dragged his hand down my chest. I groaned and moved my other hand to cover my face. "Y-yeah..." I whispered as he grabbed my hand and walked with me into the building.

I was glad he dropped the topic. I hate when my cheeks get hot...I love Koki and everything but I feel so awkward when he is so bold in public while I'm so shy. I would love to make him flustered back but seeing how submissive I am...that's never going to happen.

"Shuichi!" Kaito yelled from where he was beside Maki. "We still up for later?" He was referencing the cafe visit...does Kokichi really want me to tell him. I could feel his hand start shaking as he pulled it away from mine.

"Yeah, I'm going to bring Kokichi with me is that alright?" I said feeling more nervous under their stares. "Yeah, that sounds fine..." Maki whispered looking to the side with a small blush on her cheeks.

"I'm so glad I get to go with you guys!!" Kokichi exclaimed putting his hands into fists putting them in front of his chest. I could see the stars in his eyes and it made me chuckle a little bit. "Yeah, I'm glad you invited me Kaito we haven't hung-out in a while," I said before they departed into the school with tiny waves before they left.

.   .   .

"Class is so boring!" Kokichi groaned as we walked back to our next class. "Well if you pay attention then we can cuddle when we get home alright," I coaxed him letting my hand cup his cheek. "Alright...but you promised! So don't back out!!" He yelled making me put my hands up in playful defense.

"It's going to be alright," I brushed his hair out of his face and smiled down at him. "Welp! We should get to class then!" He kissed me on my lips making me blush and cover my mouth with my hand. God...how can this boy get me so flustered...?

"Come on slowpoke!" He laughed before grabbing my hand and dragging me into class. "Alright alright..." I said giving his hand a pat as we walked over to our seats. I could tell he was smiling. And it made me smile.

"Hey, Kokichi you seem to be back to normal today," Rantaro said making Kokichi flinch before he regained his composure. "Yeah~ I'm all back to normal!!" He gave me a side glance before he winked at me.

"Alright, then," He said sounding a bit skeptical but he didn't say anything else. I could tell Kokichi relaxed after he wasn't questioning him any more. I know that Rantaro is one of Kokichi's friends so I'm sure he will probably want to get more information later.

"We should tell Rantaro first," Kokichi whispered your me while he was doodling all over his notes? Or what I think are his notes. "Alright, but only if you want him to know," I said holding his hand under the table.

"He is like a brother to me, I'm sure he is going to be ok with it!" He whispered back to rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. I blushed and didn't hide it this time. I just want to be able to feel happy. Be in the moment with me love Kokichi.

"Hey Rantaro~," Kokichi said poking his back. Rantaro tunes around looking confused. "Yeah Kokichi?" He asked turning around to face him.

"I wanted to tell you because you are my trusted friend and brother...me and Shuichi are together!" He whispered with a slightly pink tint in his cheeks. I felt my face get hotter when he said it.

"Oh, I already knew that Kokichi, I can tell when these things happen," He shrugged making Kokichi gasp. "You know me too well!" He whispers yelled making Rantaro laugh. I hope Maki and Kaito will be alright with this as well...

.   .   .

The day ended as soon as it began. I could tell Kokichi was nervous about the hangout later with Maki and Kaito. I wanted to talk to him about it but whenever I brought it up he would always avoid the topic or tell me how excited he was about it. But I could tell it was a lie...

"Ready ShuShu! We have to go meet Maki and Kaito right now, right?" He asked tilting his head cutely. It made my heart meant it took me a moment to collect myself. "Yeah, we should get going....but are you alright about this? You seem tense-" He cut me off by kissing me. His lips lingered there for a moment before he pulled away.

"Don't worry about my love! I'm doing great!! Let's go so they don't have to wait for us!!" He exclaimed before starting to drag me towards the cafe. I don't like it when he hides things from me...but I'm sure that he is going to tell me later. I want him to be able to trust me. "Alright." I sighed walking with him into the cafe.

"Hey, Shuichi!" Kaito yelled before he walked over to us and gave me a quick high five making me smile. "Hey Kaito, we are sitting over here right?" I asked and grabbed Kokichi's hand to bring him to the table.

"Well, what did you want to tell me Kaito?" I asked putting my hands on my lap. Kaito's cheeks got a little pink and Maki was blushing as well. "Ah, well Shuichi me and Maki are together now!" He announced making Maki elbow him in the stomach. "Don't be so loud..."

Kaito groaned. "Yeah, sorry Maki," He then turned to look over at me and Kokichi. "You wanted to tell me something as well right sidekick?" He asked making my cheeks go red again.

"Yeah...well, I wanted to tell you..." "That me and Shuichi are dating!" Kokichi intersected making me blush. "Oh?" Maki asked raising her head...Kaito and her looked hella confused...are they going to be mad at me?

-Here you all go! I hope you have all been having a great day!! Thank you all for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-