Being Boyfriends

"Shuichi!!" Kokichi whined, making Shuichi slowly move into the kitchen. He hasn't had his morning coffee and he was even more tired because Kokichi would not stop talking about how excited he was that Nagito and Hajime had finally gotten together. Shuichi was happy for him but he did feel a little irritated that he wasn't able to get the little sleep that usually got him through the day.

"Welcome to the kitchen! But where have you been~" Kokichi was teasing. He was always teasing Shuichi. Shuichi just sighed and put a hand to his forehead. "I was sleeping?" His words could have been taken as a question. Kokichi giggled a bit at how disoriented his beloved boyfriend was because of a restless night.

Kokichi was actually doing well for not sleeping at all. Shuichi actually felt jealous about how well Kokichi does with so little sleep, while at the same time he felt more concerned about how he seemed to have so much energy with so little sleep. This was all before he saw the empty Panta containers on the floor.

"Kokichi..." Shuichi whispered, moving over to place a hand on Kokichi's shoulder. Kokichi flinched a bit at this and turned to face him. He smiled and his eyes closed while his head slightly tilted. "Yes my beloved-" He was cut off by Shuichi picking him up and taking him into the bedroom.

"Shuichi--" Kokichi groaned trying to get out of his grasp before he shouted, "I'm not tired!!" Shuichi just smirked to himself and took Kokichi to the bed and tucked him in despite all of Kokichi's pleas and struggle. They both knew Kokichi was tired, just as tired as Shuichi, but Shuichi wanted Kokichi to get the sleep he wanted even if he had to hold him the entire time because he is quite stubborn.

"You are tired because I'm tired." Shuichi said abruptly, making Kokichi's cheeks heat up. He found it unfair how simple things like this made him so nervous and just embarrassed. But Kokichi eventually gave in and let himself relax into Shuichi's touch. "There you go, get some rest love." Shuichi whispered to the tired boy before Kokichi just let himself fall asleep.

.

.

.

Sleep was never something Kokichi liked having to do in front of others. This was mostly because he saw himself as weaker in these moments when he was resting. He trusts Shuichi with his life so he doesn't even feel bothered to worry so much. If others are around he tries to stay up to make sure Shuichi doesn't fall asleep leaving him and himself vulnerable to the others as he rests. Shuichi has been able to tell that Kokichi feels this way after the time they have spent together.

"Kokichi," Shuichi whispered gently before brushing his hand to gently move Kokichi's hair out of his face. Kokichi slowly opened his eyes not wanting to wake up. "No," Was all he muttered, making Shuichi roll his eyes.

"Come on, we can cuddle after school," He said, sounding a little more stern. Kokichi noticed this tone change. It sounded like he was a little more irritated about something. This made him quickly wake up. He raised his head and bumped it on the bed, when he did this a whine came out of his mouth.

"Ouch-" Shuichi let a small laugh out before he moved his arms around Kokichi and carefully pulled him out of the bed. Kokichi groaned and rubbed the back of his head. "That hurt~" His tone was more teasing and this told Shuichi that he wasn't whining about the pain anymore...it was more about him wanting Shuichi to take care of him as he is "injured".

Shuichi didn't mind doing this in the slightest, but he can't say these actions didn't make him feel flustered. He felt irritated most of the time he was doing things like this...but in this moment he was more drawn to the boy making his face heat up and his heart beat faster.

"Shumai!" Kokichi said, grasping Shuichi's attention in an instant. He could have sworn he felt his whole body shudder at the random action. His face was red and his hand was covering his mouth. "Pay attention to me~~" He cooed moving closer to poke Shuichi's shoulder.

'Damn...' He thought to himself trying to calm his blush down...but the more he tried the more his blush deepened. 'He is so adorable, I can't take it sometimes! My face is burning up-' Shuichi was a mess and Kokichi was loving every moment of it. He adored that he was the only one who could see Shuichi in this state, and he wouldn't trade this moment for anything in the world.

"Okay okay, sorry," Shuichi just embraced that he wouldn't be able to calm down his blush and moved over to Kokichi. Kokichi smirked knowing he was going to get what he wanted...Shuichi's attention.

Shuichi moved his hands to rub Kokichi's shoulders as he slowly leaned against him. "Be careful~" He cooed. "My head still hurts~ It needs special attention~ Nishishi~" Shuichi was embarrassed because of the teasing and almost wasn't able to bring himself to do what Kokichi asked--or at least what he understood.

But after a moment of thinking on it Shuichi moved and started gently rubbing the back of his head where he had hit the bed frame while he gently kissed his forehead. Kokichi loved every moment of this, being pampered and cared for was all he ever wanted from Shuichi. This was his dream and he was living in it.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about something." Shuichi whispered against Kokichi's forehead. Kokichi nodded not wanting to interrupt the angelic voice speaking against his forehead as he Shuichi was still scattering kisses in between words. "It's important," He said again, making Kokichi tense a bit.

"I...Important?" Kokichi asked pulling back from the embrace to see Shuichi with a sad expression with some tears coming down his cheeks. 'Who the hell made Shuichi feel this way? Was it me?' was all that went through his mind when he cupped his cheek.

"Talk to me Shu, I'm all ears,"

-Sorry this took forever to get written! I have been working on things with the wrapping up of school as well as helping my sister Shodo-San with being able to be my editor for my videos, thank all of you for your support! I hope you enjoyed reading!-

-SK-