Plan

Kokichi started planting kisses all over Shuichi's face regardless of the other people in the room. Shuichi felt so embarrassed and closed his eyes smiling and blushing at how his boyfriend was acting. "I *kiss* fucking *kiss* l o v e *kiss* you~" Kokichi gasped in between kisses while he kept smothering Kokichi.

Before Shuichi could even respond Kokichi kissed him. He pressed his lips against Shuichi's causing him to blush even more.

"Kokichi...other people are here--this is embarrassing" Shuichi whispered before Rantaro laughed a bit. "It's alright you guys, we won't judge you." He started before Kokichi gave him a side glance stopping his smotherment for a short moment before he continued with a hum.

"Honestly I would be surprised if Kokichi wasn't like this with you Shuichi," His laugh was soft and definitely trying to embarrass the boy who was already overly embarrassed because of what his boyfriend was doing at the moment.

"Nishishi~ you know me so well~" Kokichi cooed before he nuzzled his head into Shuichi's neck before mumbling, "You get a break for now...but I'm not done~" Shuichi caught his mind wandering off into a more--dirty domain so he brought his mind back knowing he was just trying to embarrass him more.

Shuichi shook his head and looked back at Kokichi. "Okay but know only when we get back to our room." Shuichi said, trying to get him to comply--well hoping he would comply.

"Fine~"

"Okay well Kaede..." Rantaro directed the conversation back into the direction of finding out what Kaede had done and what her plan was...this was more pressing now seeing as new factors were added to the situation.

"Well we should start going person by person to see what Kaede is doing to people individually...either now or before." Ryoma spoke softer. This added more stress to the situation and he could tell the others were tense. Rose especially. He has known for some time that Rose has dealt with some shit from Kaede--time and time again. She never seems to give her a break...the poor girl.

Ryoma moved over to sit next to Rose who was probably twice his side. It seemed a little odd that he was the one comforting her when it seemed like she would overwhelm him and he would be unable to hold her up if she were to crack and shatter into an emotional mess.

"I'll start." Kokichi said, making Shuichi look at him. He wanted to just hold him and keep scattering kisses all over his face to keep apologizing for what pain he had caused him from the contention Kaede caused between them...even though she was nowhere near them.

"Kaede sent Shuichi a text and my supposed father messaged him as well..but I highly doubt it is even my actual father because he hasn't talked to me in years after I ran away when I was 9. But other than that she did send me and Shuichi some pretty nasty messages..." He sighed presenting Rantaro and the others with their phones with the conversations he mentioned open. Rantaro sighed as his brow furrowed.

"Why is she still on this? Why can't she just let it go?" Ryome said as Rose nodded, "Yeah...I mean what is she trying to prove? She can be the biggest bitch by not supporting her friend when he is happy with another person when she wanted to be with him." She let her body cringe as her face contorted.

"It's just disgusting and what makes her someone on my black list." Her face and tone went dark making Shuichi and Rantaro flinch a bit. Kokichi seemed to be drifting off into Shuichi's shoulder. He must be tired and exhausted from the excitement before as well as the fact that he lost quite a bit of blood from the cut on the back of his head.

"I agree, she should have let it go--but here we are in this moment now. She didn't let it go and we have to deal with the way she is continuing this." Rantaro just seemed irritated, but he was trying to keep his emotions in check so they could get somewhere with a plan to combat Kaede's plan to break up--well to break Kokichi and Shuichi so much so they won't want to be together anymore. And he was certain that she assumed if she was able to do this that Shuichi would come running back to her like a dog who lost its owner.

"Okay, thank you for telling us Kokichi, Shuichi," Rantaro said before he turned to Ryoma and Rose. Rose had a nasty look on her face as she remembered Kaede. She hated having to be so rude towards others...but Kaede was someone who did this for the drama and she hated people who did that...and Ryoma knew this better than anyone.

"Well Kaede hasn't targeted me for anything...but she has given my Rose some shit before." Ryoma said trying to calm Rose down by telling them for her while he let her hold onto his hand. But before he could speak she sat up and spoke.

"I can tell you.... what that bitch did to me before I left her."