Support

The next day they all decided to meet up together. Rantaro, Shuichi, and Kokichi all met up in the lunchroom by a table where Kaede was with her crew. They were always there earlier in the morning and it was definitely convenient for them to be able to find them...

but the next hard part is getting each of her "friends" alone to be able to talk to them and see if they are hurting inside even though Kaede is making them feel as though they are doing what will make them wanted. When in reality there are many people at Hope's Peak that accept people for who they are no matter how crazy. These kinds of people are the people the world needs to show everyone that you don't have to change to be happy.

"Okay guys, you all know what to do." Rantaro spoke as some of the others came to the meeting place. This was the first checkpoint and only some of the people they talked to about doing this would come here. Rose, Ryoma, and Chiaki were the people in what they called group A. There are four groups of 3-4 people. It actually surprised Kokichi at how many people wanted to help show others how toxic Kaede's behavior is.

Group B was composed of Shuichi, Kokichi, Rantaro, and Himiko, Group C had Maki, Tenko, Hajime, and Nagito, Group D had Ibuki, Akane, and Sonia. They all were the main groups but there were many standing on the sidelines to be there just in case they needed another person. It was spectacular to see this kind of teamwork from most of the students. Some other people with authority in the school took note of this.

"Okay, I will make sure to see where they all go...I have been asking around to see who knows each girl's schedule because I know for a fact they all don't have the same classes as Kaede." Rose paused for a moment putting her hand to her chin.

"I know that Kuno ends up going to the bathroom halfway through lunch so Chiaki and I can both go in there to get her alone and talk to her. Juna doesn't have the same second or third period as Kaede so there is a moment when she is walking alone in the halls before meeting back up with Kaede and the others." Her hand moved to hold Ryoma's. The others could tell she was nervous about doing this at all, but they all respected how much thought and effort she put into this.

"Mikai only has one period with Kaede and from what I hear she always stands by herself at the end of school by one of the trees in the front for about 12 minutes before she walks home. So she will probably be the easiest to get alone while the others are more complex--" Ryoma cut her off by holding her hand to his chest while he shushed her. "Shhh...Kuno is leaving the table to go to the-"

"Bathroom, come on Rose!" Chiaki whisper-yelled as Rose took a hold of her hand for a moment as they walked over to the bathroom making sure to keep their own distance. The group at the table sat down when they had all gathered there and had some food on the table so it was as if they were just there for a meal and to talk with some friends.

"So they are off to talk to Kuno...I hope this goes well--"Kokichi sighed, playing with his fingers before Shuichi grabbed his hand. "No need to worry Rose and Chiaki are understanding and kind so I'm sure even if it doesn't go as planned they can handle it." He gently planted a kiss on Kokichi's cheek making him smirk a bit.

"Oh Shu~ You are still so romantic~" Kokichi teased making Shuichi blush a bit before he got defensive. "I-I wasn't! I was just trying to make you feel better because you seemed sad andidon'tknowwhati'msayingbecauseyouarejustsoperfectandohgod-"

"We get it you're gay for each other," Rantaro teased cutting Shuichi off before he could ramble anymore. Shuichi just blushed more and slumped in his seat, officially dying of embarrassment. Kokichi just laughed under his breath before he wore himself out and just moved his hand to hold Shuichi's trying to get him to calm down a bit.

"Okay back to what we were saying--the plan was for Group B and C are to go and talk to Juna while Group D will talk to Mikai. Is everyone okay with this plan? And remember Group B also has the task of being the side group if anyone needs assistance." Shuichi and Kokichi nodded to Rantaro's statement before Ryoma added,