Being Together

I haven't been able to get good sleep in a long time. And sleeping with Shuichi was hella comfortable. I felt content being is his arms. I finally feel like someone really cares about me. I still felt flustered from all the affection Shuichi was giving me while he was asleep.

He is super clingy when he is asleep and it's super cute. It's comforting knowing that even when he is asleep he doesn't want me to leave his side. Holding me so close to his chest makes my heart burst. I haven't ever felt this way before for someone else. I mean I already knew I felt different about Shuichi...but I have no idea how he made me feel this way around him.

I remember all the times Shuichi made me smile and have to hide my blush during school. I remember all the times I told Rantaro and Nagito about him...and how much I loved him. I never admitted that and I always denied it when they told me that I was. I should have confessed to him before...but I'm still scared of being hurt by him.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at his face. He looks so calm and cute while he is sleeping. I'm glad we are roommates because now I can maybe cuddle with him more often~! I mean if he wants to of course. I don't want him to have to deal with my clinginess...because I know it can be super annoying.

I moved my hand to his face to cup his cheek in my hand. His skin was soft...like really soft. His cheeks also felt warm and they had a pink tint to them. "I have no clue why you chose me Shu, but I'm grateful that you did," I whispered placing another kiss on his lips. His arms wrapped around my neck holding me in place. I could feel him smile against my lips.

"Did you have a nice nap?" He smiled at me making me blush slightly. "I didn't know you were awake, but now that you are I'm happy! I love you Shu~!" I flirted and poked his chest making his face flush red.

"W-well, I'm glad Kichi," He brushed my bangs out of my face and kissed my forehead. "Shumai is so affectionate right when he wakes up~," He blushed even more and tried to cover his face but I grabbed his hand.

"I like to see your beautiful face ShuShu!" I kissed both of his hands and brought them to my cheeks. "So let me see your face! You don't have to be embarrassed around me Shu~ I'm your boyfriend after all!!" He slowly made eye contact with me again. I love how flustered he gets when I tease him. It's so fun to tease him! I mean now I get to see even more of his reactions!! This is something that is a blessing. I get to see my beloved boyfriend get flustered because of me. Thank you!

"What were you just thinking about?" I blushed because he cut off my thoughts. I noticed his hands were back on my waist. "You, like I always am my love~," I poked his cheek with a smile as he just moved one of his hands to grab my own.

He didn't say anything and he held onto my hand while his other hand was on my waist. He kissed each of my fingers and held my hand to his cheek. Fluttering his eyes closed he just held me close to him. I felt calm just listening to the sound of his breathing. His heartbeat was pounding lightly in his chest as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Shuichi! Are you in there?" Kaito yelled from the other side of the door. I jumped at the interruption. Shuichi looked down at me with a small frown before he responded. "Yeah, what do you need?" I could tell he was irritated that he got interrupted. Seeing him in this state just made me laugh under my breath.

"I just wanted to know if you have seen Kokichi! He has been acting weird all day and I wanted to know if you knew anything about it?!" I winked at Shuichi and he just sighed. "I'm sure he is fine Kaito!" He said rolling his eyes at me. I hugged in annoyance, I was joking obviously, but it was still funny to see him so angry~!

"Alright! Well if you find anything out text me!" I heard his footsteps leave the door before I turned my focus back to Shuichi. "Did you get mad because we were interrupted ShuShu~," I teased propping myself up on his chest. He blushed and turned his head away while he huffed.

"Yeah, I wanted it to just be me and you..." I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Well, now we are alone again! But I do have to get some things done~ so we are going to have to put our cuddle session on pause~," I slowly got up and laughed again when I heard him groan.

"Alright..." He whispered walking over to the desk behind me before pulling me into his lap. "Shu, I have work to do!" I giggled putting my hand on top of his. "You can still work I'll just be right here," He nuzzling his head into the back of my neck.

I blushed at the contact. "Alright, Shuichi~! It seems like you can't keep your hands off of me~! Nishishi~," I teased him again and I could tell he said something into my neck but I couldn't make it out.

"Kaito and Maki want to hang out tomorrow...I was wondering if you wanted to come with us?" Shuichi whispered clicking his phone off and setting it on the table. "I would love to Shuichi! Especially if you're inviting me!~!" I could tell he was smiling again making me feel a smile come to my face as well.

"Well, let's go and hang out tomorrow! What are we going to do anyway?" I asked looking at him over my shoulder. "Just to a cafe, Kaito said he wanted to tell me something, and if you feel comfortable I was thinking we could tell them about us as well?" I felt my face heat up. He wanted to tell other people he is with me. Oh god...

-Wednesday update! Here is the next part! I hope that this is alright! Thank you guys for all your support! (<3)-

-ShuichiOuma010-