Our first mission

Author's Note: Ok first of all I just wanted to say in no way am I an artist of any sort, but I just thought I would draw out how I imagined Allison's suit. I wanted it to resemble Steve and somewhat honour him. Of course you can imagine it any way you want I just wanted to give you an idea. Sometimes words just aren't enough!😂I really hope you're all enjoying the story. Thank you so much for reading! Enjoy! Xx

The next morning Steve and I were up at the crack of dawn, already on a jet to our base. We were met in there with a pilot and Agent Coulson. I liked Coulson we got along really well. He made me laugh and he was a great partner to work with.

Steve and I were sat in the back as he watched some footage of the other Avengers. I watched in amusement at his widened eyes. Seventy years ago he was the only advanced person. Now he was part of a group.
I knew all the other members. I was closest with Tony. But I had trained Natasha and Clint up myself. They were level 8 agents just under myself. Natasha had been sent to assassinate me. But of course it didn't work out that way. I gave her a second chance, everyone deserved one. When I heard Loki had spelled and kidnapped Clint I was livid. Whoever this man was I wanted revenge. But I knew how to do it in the right way.

I had never met Bruce Banner but I had definitely heard about him. Being highly involved with science he was a name hard to miss. I read all up on his work. I didn't know Thor either but again I heard all about him especially from Coulson who had been given a mission with him a few years ago.

"We're about forty minutes out from base, sir, miss." The pilot informed us. I nodded in thanks to him.
Phil stands up from his seat and walks over to Steve and I.
"So, this Doctor Banner was also trying to help replicate the serum that was used on me?" He asked me. I nodded in confirmation for him.

"A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula. Unfortunately the only person successful to perform such a task was Agent Smith." Phil smiled proudly at me.
"Unfortunately?" I ask joking with him. He laughed lightly at me.
"Didn't really go his way, did it? Why did you never make any more?" Steve asked me.
"After the news came out that Howard and I managed to create another super soldier people tried to hack into our system and steal our formula. I knew it needed to be protected, Peggy and Howard agreed with me immediately. It was our right to protect Erskine's work for him. So, now no one knows the formula but me or where it is." I tell him.

Steve nods in understanding but he's surprised. Just then a video of he Hulk is playing.
"Yeah, didn't work out so much. When he's not that thing though, guy's like a Stephen Hawking." Phil told Steve but Steve looks confused.
"He's like a smart person. Like Albert Einstein." I tell him making him smile and nod in realisation.
"I gotta say, it's an honour to meet you, officially." Phil speaks.
Steve smiles at Coulson.
"I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping." Phil continues making me bite back my laugh and I see Steve look down in embarrassment.
He stands up, closes his laptop and walks to the side with Coulson following.
"I mean, I was... I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really, it's just a... just a huge honour to have you on board." Phil smiles and I shake my head giggling at him fan-girling.
"Well, I hope we're the people for the job." Steve tells him referring to me.

"Oh, you are. Absolutely. Uh... we've made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input along with Allison." Coulson tells Steve. The blonde man looks back at me and smiles.
"The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripes a little... old fashioned?" He asks.
"With everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old fashioned." I tell him coming over to stand with them as I smile.
"What does your uniform look like?" He asks me.
"You'll see soon enough." I smile teasing him.