Sokovia

We all immediately start getting ready to leave, I reapply my weapons to my suit ensuring I have all my throwing knives, gun parts, spear, whip and blades that go across my back. I tighten my boots and redo my hair into Dutch braids before meeting up with Steve and Tony.

"No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor." Tony admits to us.

Steve and I look each other sadly.

"Everything's going to go as planned. Besides we have big plans on June 21st." I smirk at Tony making him smile in realisation that Steve and I had chosen a date to get married. It was three months away but we still had a lot to prepare, we were no where near ready.

Let's just hope we all survive this battle first.

I link my pinkie with Steve's as he brings up my left hand to place a kiss over my glove where my ring is.

"I love you." I say.
"I love you more. Stay safe, promise me?" He asks leaning his head down to mine.
"I promise. I'll have your back." I tell him.
"And I'll have yours." He smiled.

"I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for." Tony says while fixing up his suit.

"That's true, he hates you the most." Vision stated blatantly while walking past.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Steve spoke making me nod in agreement.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." I continue and Steve squeezes my hand proudly.

As soon as we are off the jet, Bruce goes to find Nat, Tony and Vision fly off to find Ultron and the rest of us run on foot to evacuate everyone out of the city. We couldn't leave one civilian behind.

As soon as we get into the city and evacuate as many people as possible Ultron's bots soon make an appearance. I fight off as many as possible while trying to get the civilians to safety.
Only after twenty minutes the ground beneath me shakes and cracks between my feet. I rush to get as many more people off as I can. They are safely on the other side when the ground starts to rise. I look around and see there are still many civilians on the rising platform. I go to run over to the groups of them but the ground slips beneath me and I plummet downwards. I grasp onto a rocky ledge and try to control my breathing as I hang on.

"Does anybody copy?! I'm on the south west side, kinda dangling over a thousand feet drop." I shout into my coms.
"I'm on my way! Ali hold on." I hear Steve yell.

I try my best but thirty seconds is a long time when hanging off an edge. I stay put and focus on my strength but the ledge I was hanging off also started to crack as we get higher and higher up.
"Oh no." I whisper.

I try to move to a safer spot but the ground completely disappears.
I scream as I fall but all of a sudden, a hand grasps my arm.

I whip my head up expecting to see blue eyes but instead I'm met with grey.

It was Pietro.
He uses all is strength to lift me back up to the ground. We roll over and I take a deep breath. I stand up and help him up.
"Thank you." I say sincerely to him.

He nods and smiles at me before running back off with his super speed.
Soon I see Steve sprinting round the corner. When he sees I'm ok he stops and sighs in relief. I jog over him.
"Are you ok?" He asks desperately, visibly checking me over.
"Yeah I'm ok." I reply with a nod.
"Good. We gotta go." He tells me, I quickly agree and take his hand as we run back over to where some civilians were trapped on the bridge.