Chitauri

Our jet soon enters into the city. We had been flying at top speed for around 45 minutes before finally entering the target area.

"Stark, we're heading north east." Nat tells Tony over her headset.
I put my earpiece in and put a spare in my suit just in case. I give one to Steve too.
"What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Tony says making me roll my eyes at the man.

I get ready for landing. Making sure all my weapons and myself are ready for the big fight ahead. I ensure I had extra padding around my stitches, praying they wouldn't rip open.

Clint banks the jet towards Stark Tower. He aims the guns at Loki. However, Loki sees and aims the sceptre at the Quinjet and fires a blast of energy towards the jet. Our jet is soon caught on fire. Clint manages to manoeuvre one wing of the jet. We spin and slow down as we drop out of the air. I grab onto the overhead railing as does Steve, as we slam into the street, tearing up the concrete but I'm just glad we had an overall safe landing.

I give a quick glance to Steve, my eyes holding so much emotion but the main being "stay safe" and "I love you". I lower the ramp. Steve runs down first, quickly followed by me then Clint and Nat. Each one of us has our weapons in hand, and we take a defensive stance.

We run over till we arrive in the middle of a four-way street, getting a good view of our surroundings. Suddenly, the city lurches to a stop. With that roar, a shadow comes over us. I look upwards to see the portal, and watch as hundreds of Chitauri soldiers all fly out at once and there is nothing we can do to stop it as of yet.

Immediately, screams of terror from civilians arise all across the city as the Chitauri start to attack buildings and anything in their path. I look to Steve for instructions.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asks on his coms.
"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" I hear Tony ask in my ear pierce.

"Banner?" Steve asks in reply.
"Just keep me posted." Tony asks.
I nod at Steve.

We continue to run up behind some taxis that had been turned over. We were on a bridge and we wasted no time in helping the people around us.

Chitauri soldiers land right near the four of us and begin firing at us. I pull out my pistols and begin firing back at them taking down many in my path.

"We got this. It's good. Go!" I hear Nat yell and I take that as a sign to follow Steve and help the civilians trapped in their vehicles.

"You think you can hold them off?" I ask Clint.
"Allison. It would be my genuine pleasure." Clint smirked as he started shooting arrows into the creature's, gaining a few seconds for Steve and I too jump down from the bridge. We  race over to the plaza, jumping over dozens of cars. I kill off Chitauri members on my way.

I let Steve run ahead as I stop at the bus full of people. From the windows, I could see small children being held by their parents I start to pull them out to safety. I see Clint join me and he runs over to the jammed door and opens it. People begin to run out. Once everyone is out, I yell orders to them to get to coast lines or underground, they all listen and run off in their different directions.

I join Clint and Nat's side flipping on my suit and thrusting my wrists out letting off taser lines to strike anyone with a high voltage of electricity in my path. I manage to take down around 20 Chitauri's before I fire my guns again.

"Just like Budapest all over again!" I hear Nat yell from not to far away.

Memories immediately fill my head of that long and interesting mission you could say. I give her an incredulous look. Clint noticed this.
"You remember Budapest very differently to Allison and I." Clint replied making me smile slightly at the memories but that story was for a different time...