Bucky?

Steve and I watch from a far as Sitwell gets a call. We watch intently as he dismisses himself from the men he's stood with which are no doubt with HYDRA. As his men leave, we see him answering the phone.

I turn on my linked phone to hear everything they are saying.
"Yes, sir?" Sitwell's voice comes through on speaker.
"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." I smirk at Sam's voice.
"Who is this?" The confused man asks.
"The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock." I resist a giggle as I watch Sitwell look around but not spotting Sam.
"Your other ten o'clock." Sitwell turns the other way and sees Sam sitting a few feet away from him.
"There you go." Sam continues.
"What do you want?" Sitwell asks nervously.
"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam instructed him, staying calm the entire time. It almost made me believe he had done this once or twice before.
"And why would I do that?"
"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up."

Just then Nat points the sniper laser at Sitwell's tie. Making him look down and see a small red light being pointed at him. He freezes and soon agrees.

When we finally got our hands on Sitwell. We made our way to the roof of the building and Steve happily threw Sitwell across the rooftop. Nat and I following closely behind him.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." I demand, stalking up to him like he was my prey.
"Never heard of it." He lied badly.
"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve demanded.
"I was throwing up, I get seasick." Sick of his lies, Steve forces Sitwell to the edge of the rooftop but he just smiles.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."
"You're right. It's not. It's hers." Steve steps aside and I step forward with a smirk making Jasper's eyes widen before I quickly kick him off the roof watching him plummet to the ground while screaming.

"Oh, wait. If you two have a little girl in the future, can you name her after me?" Nat asks making me sigh.
"What is it with you and wanting kids named after you?" I ask.
"What? I want my legacy to continue. What better way than a future baby Natasha Rogers." Nat smirked making me put my face in my hands.
"A baby? Yeah we're not ready for that yet." Steve admits with a small smile.

Before Nat could continue the conversation, Sam in his Falcon jet-pack suit with wings, flies up holding Sitwell and throws him back down on the roof. The three of us walk towards Sitwell again and this time he holds his hands up in fear.
"Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" He blurts out all the information.
"What targets?" I ask.
"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future."
"The Future? How could it know?" Steve asks making Sitwell laugh.
"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it." Steve and Nat look at him and then to me in confusion. I was baffled, that was impossible.

"Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future." Jasper continued.
"And what then?" Steve asked.
"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me."
"What then?!" Steve yelled grabbing his suit.
"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time."

This information was shocking to process but we decide to head off and take Jasper with us. Sam gladly escorted him to the car after changing out of his suit.

We were now in Sam's car. Steve in the passenger seat, me sat behind him, then Jasper in between Nat and I.

As Sam drives us to Triskelion, Sitwell speaks up again.
"HYDRA doesn't like leaks." He jittered nervously.
"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it." I sass.
"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Nat informs me after checking her phone.
"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." I tell her and watch Steve nod in agreement.
"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea."