HOLY HELL -3

HOLY HELL -3

Gulf felt shell shock looking at mew as CEO. I want to run away from this place. Why him,  i am struck with him 24/7. I must have done something wrong in last life,  end up with him always. I feel terrible about myself.

Mild shake me, lost in your own world, he tease.

I look at him.

You look upset, what happened mild asked in a worried tone.

I put my head down and said nothing.

Cheer up boy, all is well. Boss is calling you.

I am i going to get fired, i thought myself and Walk toward his office room.

Gulf enter his office room, mew was sitting on his chair, checking some file, he look up and point a seat infront of him.

Gulf sit down on the edge of the chair.

Make your self comfortable gulf. Mew smile politely. Don't mix up person and professional. I don't want any one to know that, we are couple. Can you do that mew, asked in little worried.

Gulf noded his head. Good mew replied.

Follow mild for few days, he'll teach you what to do, now you can leave.

Gulf literally ran out.

Sir ask you to follow you for few day, gulf said to mild.

Really he ask me to train you,  mild look at him shock.

Normally he won't allow that. He always prefer experienced staff, mild wonder what changed him, Mild thought.

Gulf noded his head.

Were you live, mild ask looking at gulf.

Richi street. Condo gulf replied.

Wow man our boss live in a richi street G-LUX. Don't say you live in a same building,  mild lauf.

Gulf smile awkwardly.

Did you ever visited his house, gulf ask in a low tone.

Nop, he won't allow any one inside his house.  Mild replied.

What you both boys are gossip about.  A middle age women came and stand besides them.

Nothing mild replied, she is Lilly one of the secretary amoung us.

I am senior, she pat hard on mild shoulder.  Back to work gossip boys.

Continue .....

Author note

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

Villain of the story.