BIRTHDAY - 45

BIRTHDAY - 45

Mew birthday party held on hotel Grand dux in the orchid road one of the famous 5star hotel in the city. Best hospitality brands with a legacy of over 105 years of impeccable  service and genuine warmth They are famous for colourful cuisine with 9 iconic restaurant from global cuisine to local flavors. World best spa treatments,  contemporary guestrooms with the luxury of being right in the center of the city.

Saho dux founder of the Dux Group, a chain of luxury hotel, the very first hotel was the Grand dux a hotel opened in orchid road Bk at 1915. After he passed away the group was brought by jhon Group then it come to the of posession of my great grandfather gulf dux. Now my grandfather robinson was CEO of the dux group of hotel Mew explain every thing to gulf.

Gulf want to say i know but he keep quite politely listen to mew.

I already visted the hotel before,  gulf said looking at mew, i went there with my family for restaurant and few party's

Mew nod his head

Mew hold gulf hand while entering the hotel. Gulf felt everyone eyes on them. Gulf want to pull his hand away. Mew did not allow him.

Mew and gulf walk together toward Golden dragon hall, carved metal doors covered with unique thai styl gold leaf, lead into hall lined with traditional arches.

Antique mirror ceiling reflecting the glow of numerous glass and crystal chandeliers hanging in the middle of the luxurious hall dazzles with its golden decor, stunning views.

Gulf look aww struck seeing the hall, last time he came with family to attend bighead party. But this time it was different it like walking into enchanted golden palace. Only he get districted by clapp sound welcoming mew.

Feraked a little gulf jump back.

Mew lied, he grabbed gulf and introduce him to every one in the hall, he is my man we are married.  Only thing he didn't do is announced in the stage.

The problem is still the girl can't keep their hand in their pocket.

Few minutes away from mew to keep is mother company gulf felt anger to the core seeing his mew getting close to a woman hugging her, Gulf try his level best to supress his anger.

Seeing his son getting angry, gust murmur to her son gulf, she is aunt nana jane sister.

Gulf look shock, smile awkwardly looking at his mother, She bang her head with her palm. Murmur to herself karma is a bitch.

She is young thats why, gulf drag his word apologize tone.

Just point one person in this room that they don't know your and mew are couple. Gusta ask in little annoy.  She saw the whole part how mew introduce gulf to every one, she was happy.

Gulf want to taste little bit of wine, seeing his mother having fire in her eyes he didn't touch.

Gusta know gulf is weak in drinking, he will call boo and cry for him and his anger will get out of control until he get sedated.

Handsome boy nana said looking at gulf, she hugged gulf, you know the nick name of mew she ask teasingly looking at mew and gulf.

What nick name, gulf ask eagerly. Girls have a special Nick name for mew.

I don't no, gulf smile weakly. Nothing mew try to brush it away.

Charming king

Rambo try with 3 to 4 drink adding drug in it, everything was neglect by gulf.

That bastard didn't not trying to touch any drink. What should we do, rambo ask looking at agns.

Mom ask you to do asked agns casually looking at gulf from distance.

From when your brother mew become gay, one of the guest teasingly ask looking at agns.

Agns look at him in anger. Why don't you mind your own filthy businesses, he sneer.

Just kidding bro, guest said laughing awkwardly and moved away.

This is a 10th person who is mocking me, agns said in depressed tone to rambo. Why don't they go and ask mew scaredy cats. Agns sneer in anger. 

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love