AGNS- 35

AGNS- 35

Agns greatest rival of mew, his cousin. Angel of the house perfect in every way one of the best doctor in the city, A gentleman. He want mew to become a doctor and work under him. Try to control mew life in every way.

But mew is total opposite to agns and hated him.

If agns support them sure grandpa will accept whole hearted. But mew don't want his help. He don't even like agns little a bit.  Mew always get blast in past due to him. He was keen in exposing how bad mew is. In the end he'll say "it's for your own good " own good my foot mew thought.

Atleast agns got wipped in his dream,  mew chuckle. Even agns did not know he is married to gulf sure he'll tease him. But mew is determined if he teas gulf he'll beat him into blue. He won't allow any one to hurt his gulf.

Seeing through the window, his great grandmother becky is doing jogging in garden landscape. she is 80+ but she look like a 60+. Still her teeth are strong she is healthy woman. Most of the women in her age bounded to the wheel chair. But she is no way nere to it. She has a strong immune system. Never seen her in feaver or cold.

Coffee got cold, mia please bring me a new coffee, mew order his servent who was working in a kitchen.

Good morning, his grandmother becky greeted mew with a big smile and sit opposite to him.  What bring you here in the early morning she ask suspeciously look at mew. Whats with the sun glass.

Mew lower his sun glass and look at her. Blood shot eyes due to lack of sleep. I had a dream,  about my head getting blast.

Again she asked in worried.

But it was different this time. He said in a low tone.

What's a different becky ask in worried.

Young version of you and angs and my gulf came in my dream. You are the one who give me gun and  ask me to kill myself.  Mew lauf a little.

Becky throt got dried, she look around. They where all alone in the kitchen nook. She lauf awkwardly why would i do that, she said in fear. No one in world know that she the one who gave gun to her husband lover and ask him to kill himself.

Tears welled up in her eyes.when mew try to get up from the chair, she hold mew hand, i am sorry mew, tear started rolling down her eyes. He look shock, granny why are you crying, he rub the tears with his hand, in worry he get up from his chair and come nere to her sit beside her to hug her. Rub her back but she cried more leaning on to his chest. She is scared to ther core what if grandson hate her for her past deed. She hugged him tightly.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY