LOVED ONE - 37

LOVED ONE - 37

I DID IT,  she said with a low trembling voice. I am sorry mew i can't justify my action against you.

I am a murder who kill you. Tears welled up in mew eyes he don't understand what's going on. He don't even know why he is crying.

Mew left her abruptly walk fast out of the house.  Becky dosent have strength to stop him. She know he need time to heal. She felt ashamed of her past.

Looking at the sunset. Mew realized  he is  sitting infront of lake for a whole day thinking about gulf story, his dream and great granny apology.

Having grudge against loved one for there past dead is not going to help anyone. Mew thought.

Mew had sleepless night, bloodshot eyes due to that truma. He shooting himself waking him many time, while he was young and small but not anymore.

He had overcome from the trauma with the help of his family member every stood there for him, helped him every way.

Mew was angry at her great grany for hiding the truth for a long time. But what she can do. she had unconditional love toward him. That's enough for him right now.

Thinking about the agns that man loved me in his last life mew laughed. There is no good in him. He smirk

Only the gulf story trigger the memory back. Even gulf went through alot he has his own suffering with the imaginary Boo. I can't even get angry at him.

In the beginning he acted cold towards gulf but he couldn't able to continue. Maybe the love for gulf is deep inside me, nothing can change it. Mew thought

Did he had a breakfast mew thought while thinking about gulf. He alway follow mew to the dining table, eat whatever mew choose

Mew check his pocket for the cellphone. It was missing, in a hurry he missed his phone on the breakfast nook. He rush towards the car to return back home. Worried about gulf.

When he reached him, he see every one packed their bags waiting for mew.

Mew rush towards gulf and ask did you had your breakfast in worry.

No i missed it mew, but i had a lunch great granny took me gulf replied in a soft voice.

Mew thanked her granny with the smile.

Jane touch her heat looking at both of them. Being sweet to each other. My boys are so sweet.

David was happy thinking mew finally caring for some one.

Grandpa Robinson smirk look at gulf. What a great actor. Some one give him some award he murmured.
Becky glare at her son.

Mew hold gulf hand on their private jet fall into a deep sleep on his shoulder. Gulf want share that he was worried all day long missing mew. But he did not after seeing tired mew. He did not move his should for 3 hr until mama jane watched him and pushed his head angrily. Waking up mew. Give him a earful.

Mew massaged gulf shoulder smiling awkwardly look at his angry little mother.

Jane was worried about gulf. Taking him back home as father-in-law suggested that mew and gulf should live with them for 3 months not in penthouse to get along with the family.

She finally understand. Her father-in-law new plan.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love