PASSIONATE - 29

PASSIONATE - 29

Mew look around, lavishing big bedroom built on a second floor of that mansion in the mountain, this room renovated  especially for his lover. that's what it said in magazine.

Gulf looked at mew deeply and smirked. He unbutton mew shirt. Gulf bite his lip,
This room is especially built for us, gulf said in husky voice.

Mew try to stop gulf but provoking him only bring miserable end, mew know that very well. Mew quiver a little .

Looking at mew reaction, gulf smile sweetly. 

Gulf pushed mew on bed and climbed on top of mew. Mew powerless lying on the bed. What his past experience taught was, no matter what he do i have to endure it.
A warm breath of gulf makes mew heart tremble.

Overbearing kiss, passionate love making that was new to  mew, never experience before. Kisses melt mew in deep pleasure, Mew bite his lip hard to prevent moan loud but failed.

Gulf mercilessly tossed mew in bed. gulf behave like a hungry tiger doesn't even satisfied till dawn.

In the end mew felt disgust think of himself enjoyed passionate love making with gulf. Unknowingly become a slut in his bed.

Did  you enjoyed like this, share me with another men , gulf ask looking at sleeping mew. Gulf took mew plam and keep on gulf chest, can you feel the pain, what i going through for a long time knowing that you share me with another person. I never had a guts to ask you who is that one, now i know it's thar, don't worry it's not your fault,  gulf kissed on mew forehead.

Mew open his eye seeing gulf leave the room.

How could he think that gulf would forget that he is a rapist in his heart, so easily? Mew chock himself in depression and sad.

Mew felt something crawling under his skin. He want to peel his skin off. Gulf think that, i raped him, joined with another man. what i am, you think gulf. mew felt like some one stabed his heart with sharp knife. Hell bend he can't chang what gulf thought about him.

Becky, what she will think of me,  they way becky look at me while gulf dragging me inside the house. Shameless whore who steal her husband, felt disgusting, he want to rub of hard to remove gulf sent.

Cheating on thar who took care of him like a kid for years, mew felt stong pain in his heart, how can he face thar.

In the end mew felt like disgusting, sick of himself. feeling despair, Knowing that there’s no escape from this situation. He want to end this emotional turmoil he go through. He stand guilty infront of everyone.

Mew get out of the bed room, come down stair in search of gulf. Mew felt ashame look  to at becky.

Becky look emotionless,  mew could see her that she look exhausted and despair in her eyes. Must be crying the whole night. Mew want to assure her that every thing going to be fine, but he couldn't..

Where is gulf, mew ask in a little voice. Becky Point out the study room.

Mew walk fast toward the study room. He want end this once for all.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY