SECRET -14

SECRET  -14

Dear diary

The worst day of my life

My son got raped and hospitalized.

My husband is blaming mew for it.

I didn't rape bix, you have to believe me, mew cried.

I can't see him crying.

I know mew very well he would never hurt bix but this time my little bix is hurt,  i have to find the culprit.

Dian crying and kneel down infront of saho give me a week to prove her son innocent just a week saho for our friendship shake.

Being gay is not his fault society will blame him.

Saho control his anger, ok dian a week then your son have to surrender to cop he walked away.

I  sit besides dian l belive mew, take mew home he is also in bad shape.

I sit beside bix, who is lying on the bed, he look pale, and week. So many scared all over his body.

I am tired of crying.

I believe mew, why would he rape him and carry him all the way to the hospital. He saved bix he would never hurt bix.

"
"
"
PRESENT

That's it. Its over,  grandpa turn the page of the diary, till end it's all blank.

He rubbed his head in confuse. Who is the rapist, i know it's not mew.

He look up at the art infront of him. His favorite painting, painted by mew boo.

He want his grandson named after some one he loved. As his painting only bring the peace in him.

Seeing mew, in the garden sitting beside his
87 year old mother. She is old yet strong and healthy. I walk toward her to sit beside them.

Mew politely got up and walked away.

Grandpa throw the diary on the garden table infront of his mom.

For your kind information i found your psyco husband real name is, it's BIX DUX.

She look no surprise, he had thousand name. Do you remember the diary mom, grandpa  asked. She noded her head. How can i forget that,  psyco mother diary. She said in annoy. Back then her life was horrible. Married to a swindler.

Before he get killed he hide the diary some ware else in the house with the house document and secret about the treasure he hided.

There's is so much secret in that mansion that they can't sell it. But they choose to abandoned it.

How did you find it Robinson, You found everything,  She asked in curious.

I did not find it mom but your grandson husband gulf found the diary. Robinson said in anger.

You hate the boy because, he had your father name, Robinson mom Becky ask in a vex.

Your father had a thousand name, she smirked.

He is long dead man. don't you feel sad about mew, look at his condition. She said in anger.

Mom please you know nothing, Robinson said with a gloomy face.

Then let me know Robin. She demanded. She is quite talkative.

That psyco is back mom. He want reveng. He know my weakness is mew, that's why he married mew.

He reincarnate to take revenge at you, OMG my son need a medical attention. Becky said in annoy. Don't say to any one, people will lauf. And i can't go to the prison at this age with you, so shut up about it.

Then how did he find the diary, it's that psyco treasure right. And boy gulf said to oam that the diary belong to his mom.

I really don't know what the fortune teller put in your head, they say rubbish think for money.

Mom please listen, grandpa cut her speach in anger.

Stop the rubbish right now robin, his mom warned him, seeing mild walking toward them.

Both of them become silent.

How is the boy, mild, great grand mother becky asked looking at him in curious.

No improvement grany,  he still in coma.,

Mild suddenly look at diary, this diary belong to gulf mom. She is in the hospital with gulf I'll give it to her. Mild casually said and try to pickup the diary.

The old man Robinson raise his eyebrows and look at his mother.

No it's not, it belong to us, she smile politely looking at mild gaurding the diary with her right hand.

Mild felt little bit scared look at granny behavior,  he smile politely and walked away.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY