PRISON - 7

PRISON - 7

HOUSE ON THE MOUNTAIN.

This house look more like a prison than a house. He own this mountain right, then why this much big wall with electric fence. His great grandfather must be mad or scared of something. Mild said looking at gulf who walk beside him.

Gulf look around with little fear.

My stupid mouth, mild cursed himself. Garden is well maintained with sunflower mostly sunflower. Mild distract him. But he felt creepy.

I don't know why boss send us here, gulf look in confuse.

To get rid of your boyfriend, mild murmur to himself.

I don't know i feel like i hate this house. How long we have to wait out side. Gulf said with little irritated.

A man ran toward them.
Good morning sir, a man greeted, my name is oam i am the care taker of this house.

I am mild this is gulf. They nod at each other. 

Boss send us to renovate the house.

Oam open the main door. I always keep the house clean sir.

Inside the house look more beautiful. Mild got mesmerised by the beauty.

And your bedrooms are ready sir.

As soon as gulf enter the house he hear gunshot. He stand in shock like a statue.

Mild look at him in confuse, shake gulf to bring back his sense.

Did you hear the gun shot, gulf ask in fear, we need to save him. Gulf run towards the basement.

They followed him in confuse.
Mild ask to oam did you hear the sound because i didn't. Oam noded no, i also didn't hear the sound sir.

It was locked and heavily chained, oam open the door some one in there. Gulf shouted.

Sir no one is in there, it has been locked for a century. Boss grand father strict order not to open the door. That has been chained and locked. And i don't have the key. 

Gulf behave like a mad man try to break the door.

Mild and oam hugged him tight to stop him, in a few minutes gulf faint.

They carried him to the bedroom.

Mew already arranged a team to take care of gulf. Including doctor as he felt, gulf has a milti personality dis-order.

He is fine,  he is in deep sleep, doctor tod said looking at mild.

Thank doctor, mild said looking at gulf, who look fragile like a flower.

Call me tod, it's a boss order. Mild nod his head asking sorry.

*
*
*
Boo sat beside gulf and look at him sadly.  You hand is hurt bii. You promise me you don't go nere the room.

Gulf hugged Boo, i really don't know why i am so sad,  gulf cried hugging BOO.

Boo rub his back to pacify him. Please don't leave me boo. I am scared to be alone. Gulf hug him tight and started crying.

Mild look at him fear, who is crying in sleep. He want to wake him up. But he stopped seeing gulf face turning red and started giggling in dream.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY