NOTHING CHANGE -26

NOTHING CHANGE -26

Thar found out mew hiding a magazine.   Thar try to take it away.

Mew stop him, no important news, just casually bought it, mew smile awkwardly.

Then give it to me, let me check it out, thar look at him suspicious.

Thar see news about gulf, new achievement in his business. He smirk.

New achievement my foot, he thought, thar get angry reading the news. Every thing belong to you mew, the lavishing life he is living. He want to get angry at mew. But he couldn't looking at mew innocent face.

Forget it,  as you said nothing important, thar throw the paper away casually.

Mew look at the crumbled magazine. Look like bix has changed alot. He said in a little voice look at thar.

You believe him, thar ask in confuse.

Mew noded yes.

So you want to meet him, thar ask casually hiding his burning anger inside his heart, smiling sweetly to mew.

Mew vigorously nod his head no, happy for him, he said innocently.

Thar thought, How do i say to this boy mew, NOTHING CHANGED, gulf is a same old bastard hiding under his sleeve. I know his true face. I don't want to scare you mew.

Thar hold mew fingers and caressing it softly.  I want you to paint again mew, it's a request from me to you on our first wedding anniversary.

Mew smile weakly. You know I have lost intrest in painting thar, Please don't compel me. Mew said in a low soft voice. 

Mew remember gulf broke his finger for drawing one the maid in the basement. From that moment his fingers stop listening to him. He smile weekly look at his useless finger.

Thar look at his sad face of mew, tear rolling on mew cheek. He pulled mew and hug him tightly. Please stop crying na.  I am sorry mew, did i said something bad that i trigger you, thar ask in concern.

Mew noded no, 

You better co-operate the council mew, open your heart you'll feel better.

What you want for the anniversary, mew ask again.

I want you mew, give me a chance Let's start a new life, together. Thar ask pleadingly looking at mew, holding mew hand.

Mew noded yes in shy.

For our  anniversary buy me a chocolate cake, thar give order to mew, and i prepare for a candle night dinner and every thing, he wink at mew teasingly.

Mew was his first and last love for thar.

SAM PLAN

Now the 30% of shares that mew hold , giving trouble for signing new contract. Sam men secretly search for thar.

And found out where thar live right now. Sam is the only one who know mew was kidnapped by thar. He saw with his own eye, when thar carried mew to his car in the dark night, He didn't search for mew or thar for a time being, For he scared of gulf had a eye every where.
Now gulf is under her daughter spell. He dance on her tune. No need to worry about gulf, Sam smirk.

Finding thar lead to mew, get the share and kill him that the sam plan.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY