HEARTLESS -57

HEARTLESS  -57

The person you hate the most is you love the most. Becky said sadly looking at her son.

I know what is the most important thing for gulf. Something made her hesitate to talk.

What isit mom, i ready to do anything he want, Robinson said in desperate. Please don't hesitate. Our kids life are more important right now.

What ever story i told about your dad lover is a false story, he was not the wrong person who snach away my husband. Ruined my life. Turn your dad into monster, Becky said low tone with full of guilt.

I was me, the one who did everything. It was all my fault even after knowing that he is love with a man, i still want to marry him.

You know saho your grandfather, My dad worked with him that no one know, they are underground gangster,  smuggling gold, saho is his boss. when saho found out that his son was raped and hospitalized, saho simply blamed on jhon son. Even after knowing that mr.knock jhon son was the one who save bix by carrying him in his back all the way to the hospital,. He want to get rid of knock and his son in anger.

When saho find out the culprit was one of his house servent, It was the last time my dad saw him, After that my dad got the new that was saho and his wife died and son is missing.

My dad was in search of saho son bix to find a gold saho hide.

When my dad find out gulf was saho son bix.   My dad was double happy because the gold gulf have. And company gulf plan to steal from knock jhon.

With the money and gold gulf hold my dad thought he can get showered with richness. So my dad did not reveal the truth but he  manipulate gulf and make him marry me.

Even after knowing the whole truth, i didn't reveal the truth to gulf, i though one day he will throw his lover away and happily live with me.

But after the marriage, in guilt and scared his boyfriend leave him, each and everyday gulf become overly obsessed with his boyfriend, Gulf can't accept his love or let it go. He can't forgive him or forget him.

But my dad made it worst by making a plan to break them apart, it turn gulf into a mad man.

When his boyfriend run away  He got into big mental breakdown. I have seen him crying every night in his bedroom. Soon he Become calm and started concentrating on business and family, i thought he is changed fogot his boyfriend  but it was not true, he found out that my dad becom big hurdle to find his lover so he stoop to conquer.

Only to overpower my dad to find back his boyfriend.

He use my dad greediness to find his boyfriend, and killed my dad, brought back his boyfriend and man name thar with them, it was a same thar who raped him when he was kid with the help of his servent.

That time i realize i need to get rid of you dad boyfriend to get back your dad. So I ask your dad boyfriend to kill himself, to have a peaceful life with your dad. I said your death can bring peace in gulf

I regret myself for wrong doing before i reach him, he killed himself in front of your dad.

Becky cry in guilt.

Mom that's not you i don't believe you they are bad, not you mom. I know Robinson said sadly burst out in tears, why mom.

She look sadly at her son. I sorry Robinson. You were guilt and depressed in killing your father. You want to surrender to the police. i don't want my only son in live in guilty and end up in jail. so i made up story that your dad and his lover my my life miserable you become a life saver.

I just want you to get out of the guilt and live happy life. I made up story that you bring justice in my life.  Becky said in guilty. 

Mom don't you feel ashamed about yourself, Robinson asked in a stern voice after hearing the whole story,

I think i should surrender to the police for my the crime i did to my dad. So he cane spare our kids. Robinson ask sadly.

That's not gulf want, becky said softly. He want mew.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love.