KARMA - 42

KARMA  - 42

Gulf mother look at drawing of pre-teenage mew, gulf call as boo. She know boo will never get vanished, she need to find substitute.

Did we did something wrong gusta, to the boy mew, her husband rodolf ask looking at sad wife who lost is  in his though sitting in a gulf room in her house.

In his presence she hide the drawing inside her fist.

You know how much happy i was when i had gulf in my hand. He was cute little baby. Never cry until he was hungry.

The very first mistake i did was ignoring gulf when he speak alone and play alone.

I know his habit of sleep need a medical diagnosis i try my level best nothing changed him.

He is my son when your relative bullied him saying your son is mentally distrub. The pain is immerse

When he excitedly speak about Boo i thought he was his class mate. Very good friend.

Fighting with his class mate getting suspended from school i was angry at boo that he did not come to defend him. But pufy came and saved him.

I had to change school because of his rude behavior. Pufy always be their for him.

Every time i change school only to protect from the boys who bullied him.

When i find out he is fighting for imaginary boyfriend boo. Your know how much pain in went through.

I had a stupid fight with him provoke him. She touch her forehead scare hitted by gulf. "I will kill boo" this word enough of him to triggered. You were not there, every one Scared of him i see ruthless murder in his eye. Only fiya stopped him with sedative injection.

He try to kill himself only to threatened me not to interfere with boo and him.

Even he try to kill himself to join boo as some one said boo is gost.

Only my friend fiya mason gave me hand on that time she diagnosis him secretly as i don't want anyone to know about my boy.

Pufy was always their for him, in near death she didn't give up on him.

When i asked  monk he said karma, i laugh and cried think about my boy fate. Monk word "only he can save him". He is who?

You know i was Heavy heartedly search a boy for my son. Knowing his behavior hiding it only to save my boy from miserable life he lead.

When my friend jane appear all of a sudden she asking our son hand for her boy mew showing his pictures i was startled. It was boo who can save my son. I become selfish.

That absurd gusta. Believing in fortune tell word.

She lift her hand and show the pictures that she was hiding in her frist, this is boo, our son draw his imaginary boyfriend.

The pictures look old a rustic torn school note book-paper.

Rodolf look in shock, gulf must have seen him some ware else, Imagin him as boo.

Hope so,  Gusta replied sadly.

Gulf changed he is living happy life with mew. Problem is solved dear rodolf said softly looking at his wife.

She noded her head no.

Some one digging his past. They met fiya threatened her give medical record of gulf.

Rodolf felt fear,  his throt got dried. If some one provoke gulf, he will turn into Ruthless monster and scheme behind their back. He is evil beyond. He even hide it from his wife most of his notorious thing he did to his relatives and neighbours who bully him he won't give mercy to them.

Hope mew family won't provoke him.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love