ADVICE - 53

ADVICE  - 53

Divorce gulf and marry my brother. Let's settle him with money.  Rambo said casually.

Divorce my foot, mew sneer in anger. Mind your own filthy business rambo, I call here to warn you not to make a deal with you,
You stupid stay away from gulf, i know you are the main culprit of drugging gulf. Stay the fuck away from us.

Otherwise consequences will be big, i won't forgive like last time. Mew said in warning tone.

Rambo look at him in fear and shock. He never seen mew like that. Man who always hide behind aunt jane is roaring like a lion. He is changed after he met gulf. Rambo thought.

.
.
.

ROBINSON MANSION

I'll prove to mew, gulf is a mad man and put him in a asylum. Agns said in stern voice.

Agns enough beck said, interfering both mother and son talking. In agns bedroom.

Leave the boys alone, hospitals ain't enough, you want whole property.  From when did you become so greedy, becky ask in a stern voice. While walking inside the bed room.

Pam try to open her mouth but stopped by agns.

Great granny i am not like that, you know me agns said in trembling tone, tears roll on his cheek.

I love mew, give me chance to prove my love. Great granny. I am this house kid right, you should support my love not the outsider gulf.

Gulf is a psyco, no good to mew. I can prove it.

Pam leave i need to speak to your son alone. Becky signal one maid to remove pan from agns room.

She ask servent to close the door and leave them alone. She sit infront of agns in the bed, she want to sit close him.
She hold agns hand and started speaking.

I don't know where to start agns, she gave a heavy long sign and look at him in worry.

Mew and gulf love each other. You thing mew don't know that gulf is little psyco, he know.

Agns look at her in shock, but great granny. 

Mew know his flaws, mew know every thing about gulf. He even assault mew in the hotel bed room due to drug, mew got feaver and hurt badly. Did he open his mouth to any one about it or he try to leave gulf, but he supported him, fight for him and his love getting more stronger toward gulf.

Look my boy, you are very good boy, always try to protect mew. I understand you love mew, but he dosent belong to you. He belong to gulf, always.Gulf is mew happyness.

What ever your intension, if you trick him and Try to seperate the mew and gulf, it's a mistake.

People do mistake, no one is perfect in this world, agns. But it's not late to rectify it.

Mew is married accept it and move on.  I am sorry for supporting gulf. I am sorry for not supporting you. She said in worried tone.

This love you have for mew. One side, you are the one who get more hurt than anyone else.my son, 

Like me. Becky look down, i did a same mistake,  even after knowing Robinson father was in love with the man i married him.

My dad found his weakness, Tricked him "Marry my daughter it will give more pain to your boyfriend ". But it bring more pain to me.

He didn't let go of his boyfriend, locked him in the basement when he found out his boyfriend go to leave him.

My dad thought soon he will leave his boyfriend and live happily with me. Nothing changed

So cheating another trick by my dad. Send a man to seduce his boyfriend to separate them, my dad thought he will throw his boyfriend away, But he get more obsessed toward his boyfriend.

My dad tricks, only bring him death.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love