NEW LIFE - 25

NEW LIFE - 25

Gulf become cold,  he spend most of the time in study room. He become completely quiet, and no one able to know exactly what's going on his head.

Time start moving fast.

Gulf started completely dedicate himself to work. Million turn into billion. Jhon company become number one in business world. Gulf become famous in business world. He become sweet and polite person to every one.

Slowly he started giving response to his wife and kid, in one point he even apologize to becky for wrong doing.

Gulf starting accompanying becky to do merit. He teach her how to run the business. Gulf and becky become hand in hand in business and ideal couple. Spending time with son. Especially he completely stop searching boo and quit drinking alcohol.

Becky was surprise seeing his change, even attending rambo marriage helping him financially building hospital. Apologize to him.

Gulf felt awkward to kiss becky,.  But becky  pulled him to the bed. He become soft and sweet to her. Even she can't images this tremendous change in him.

Every week he take her to the party and dance and lauf alot with her.

Sam became happy seeing his darling happy. Only problem is mew hold 30% share of the company that belong to his dad knock jhon.
Need to find mew, few sign then i finish him once for all. Then no one will come between his darling daughter and son in law.

He was secretly searching mew.

Mew put his head out of the car window and smell the fresh air. The kid, beside him,  try to pull him in.

Pape please don't put your head out, i am scared, she cried in her little sweet voice.

Drive lauf at mew behavior. Sir put your head in, the air will spoil your hair.

Mew didn't listen to anyone. He love travelling in the car, smelling fresh air.

They are going back to city to meet the mother of the kid.

Every week end she come to the beach house to spend time with mew, both mew and little fea love beach.

Mew was very tired after dropping her niece in her sister house. And came back to their private beach house villa..

Mew drop himself on the sofa in the hall and fall into deep.

Thar come and sit beside mew, softly caressing mew cheek, startled mew push his hand away.

How many time i have to say you that not touch my cheek, when i was in sleep. Mew shout in anger.

Thar smile sweetly, sorry wifeee he teased.

Thar know mew dosent like touching his cheek during his sleep.

Four year has passed still nothing chang in him.

For 3 year, he never left the house,  my sister gave so much counciling nothing work.

But my 4 yr old niece helped him. She love him alot, dragging him everywhere stick to him. Mew started laughing alot with her.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY