ACTUALLY -30

ACTUALLY 

The whole night thar got whipped in the basement, thar felt pain and agony. He want to die fast rather than being in torture and pain , thar know very well gulf will kill him in the end. 

Gulf smirk watching thar conditions, this is what you get when you steel what is mine. gulf said in a stern voice.

If i am going to hell then i am going take you with me, thar gave a cunning smile.

What, gulf look at him clueless, even after knowing what going to happened, his smile.

I am the one who raped you thar said, cruel chuckle, what you're going to do. He sneer in disdainful snort.

Gulf look at him in shock. His eye burn in anger.

It's because of you, mew had to breakup with me, You know how much pain i went through because of you. We loved each other truly and deeply. You ruined everything. You selfish bastard.

When you lure me to the mountain cliff in the name of mew, you know how much happy i was, running to meet mew.

You where there waiting for me to kill me in the end and you pushed me from the clif, i was hanging on a tree and saved myself.

That night when i came to your house to kill you, seeing you unconscious state under your servent.I was happy.

You think your servent is the most disgusting person in the world, that disgusting person is the who stole your virginity.

We wanted revenge, We took a turn to rape you. He smile cunningly
You though it was mew, you moan his name under me, thar smirk evil. It's was me, thar smile wickedly.  Deep bite mark on your shoulder given by me, Thar smirk looking at gulf miserable state.

We left you alone to die.

Only thing mew did was saved you, When he saw you in pool of blood on the bedroom he carried you and run all the way to the hospital to save you in the middle of the night.
And
Mew father did not killed your parents, we did when they found out the truth. We did it, we burn them alive. Thar smirk.

Mew dad merge your company to save your dad company from the greedy people who try to steal your company. He want to find you and give it to you because that was his wife last wish.

Now you know the truth, what you are going to do. Thar lauf evil.

Go head explain every thing to mew, trust me he wont belive you, not even a single word. If you kill me mew will never forgive.

Your sins to mew cannot be undone, thar had a satisfied smile on his face.

You lie to him in the name of love, cheat on him in front of his eye and stealing his property, you prisoned for sin that he didn't commit, you raped him thousand time and you did everything without even having a second thought, even after doing this you think he'll love you, thar laugh loud.

Mew love me and he'll never love you. I am happy for that, thar smirk.

Better kill youself gulf, mew may forgive you. Thar smirk evil.

Gulf stood their in miserable state, he want kill thar.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY