THE TRUTH -8

THE TRUTH -8

Mew angrily look at pufy. I asked you who is boo.

No one, gulf has no friend rather than me. She said steadily.

If you didn't open your mouth you wont see your father again. He said stern voice.

You love gulf, she ask in a low tone with a little concern.

Mew look down.

You do right, she ask again.

I ask who is boo, don't change the topic. He shout in anger.

Boo is Gulf imaginary boyfriend. She said in a low tone.

What mew shout in anger
I don't belive in this bullshit. If You want your father, show him who he is. Mew said in anger.

I promise i am saying the truth, don't hurt my dady. Pufy pleaded.

Mew calm himself down and sat opposite to pufy. Look at me, I am not going to hurt the boy, i just going to give him some money to leave my husband. That it. I love my gulf. I don't care about his past.

Pufy look at him, really you love him, she hold mew hand in happy. Her eyes filled with tears.

Even when he threatened her with his father she did not cried. She look happy.

i am saying the truth. He need a psychiatrist. Boo is his imaginary friend we can get rid of him.

Mew took his hand away from pufy, i saw him speaking to him in the Bluetooth all the time.

She look at mew in shock. How long she ask in fear.

See you know him, mew shout in anger.

Believe me, it's all my fault, I'll speak to him. If his mom know, she look down in fear. She is a heart patient, she can't take it.

See that boo is no good to him, he is coward hiding behind the phone. Mew said as he angrily looking at pufy.

How many times i have to say you it's his imaginary boyfriend we can only get rid of him with the psychiatrist help. He need a medical attention.

Go away. You won't see your father anymore.  Mew pushed pufy in anger.

But pify  hurriedly hold mew leg and cried. Please save my gulf. He try to kill himself when some one said Boo is gost as he want to be with boo.

Please believe me my gulf is not mad but he is lonely that's why he has a imaginary boyfriend. Trust me.

I'll speak to him.

Then who is in a Bluetooth. Mew asked in anger.

Me, i told him to use Bluetooth whenever he speak to boo, so no one will think that he speak alone.

And don't speak bad about boo. He don't like it, he will change into another person and try to kill you.

Mew lauf what with the story.

Pufy let go of mew leg. She removed scarf from her neck.  Mew look in shock. I was very close to my death.

My dad want him put him behind the bar. But i stop and lie to the police.

You love him, mew ask in confuse. She noded her head with tears. To the core. But he love only boo.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY