DREAM- 34

DREAM - 34

Mew is shock looking at thar, tied up in chair, whipped brutally in the dark room on the basement. Thar moan in pain. Mew heart stop seeing thar in pain because of him.

Guilt started beaten him whole night. Mew know very well the day would come if he sticked with thar still he did. Thar loved him and protected him but what he did in return. He don't deserve thar.

Mew run toward thar and stop the bodyguard who is whipping thar. Mew try to untie thar. The bodyguard look at mew in shock. Took a step back.

They knew if they touch mew they will get replaced in the place of thar.

Stop it mew, gulf emerged from the dark and shouted, pushed mew down, mew got shiver seeing gulf cold dark eye. He know that eye, the eye will kill the opponent for sure. It won't cool down until it see the blood of the opponent.

Mew took the gun which was hiding in his back.

Mew hold the gun point under his chin with the finger on the trigger, it's a only way to stop gulf, mew thought.  His mind was blank just want to sava thar it's only way that he can do.

You promise me gulf you let go of thar and live a fulfilling life with becky, ok mew ask in trembling voice, his eyes full of tears.

Gulf look shock looking at mew with a gun in his hand.

Put the gun down mew, we don't deserve it, thar shouted in scared.

Mew sadly look at thar. only my death can bring peace in you gulf, then i give it to you, mew said in a trembling tone, tears did not stopped rolling from his eyes. People got hurt because of me, people have died because of me. It has to be stopped.
mew was determined to save thar at any cost.

Boo baby look at me, put your gun down, i sorry ha, I'll let him go. Gulf said in a trembling tone, panic in his eye, Put you gun down. Please you are scaring me. Gulf said in fear.  Fear of loosing mew made his heart trembling like crazy.

Gulf want to pull gun before mew press the trigger. He move fast nere to mew, Too late mew press it already. 

Mew getup from the bed swet like crazy, feeling of his head getting blast due to gun shot. His throat got dried. He touch his neck where he get shot. Pain in neck felt so real.

He look at gulf who sleep beside him he is in a deep sleep,  just a absurd dream must be triggered by gulf story, mew thought.

He fall back into to bed.
But in his dream he see his younger version of her great grand mother. She is beautiful like fairy, but she was very sad, She is the one who give gun to him. And thar resemble his cousine Agns. Mew want to share his dream to some one. But he don't want to distrub gulf.  He turn and hugged gulf and try to sleep.

He couldn't able to sleep, happy thought happy though mew said to himself.

Early in the morning mew was sitting in the breakfast nook. Wearing a thick sunglasses. Mixing his coffee thinking about his cousin Agns condition in his dream it was one and only good thing happened in his dream. Some one whipped him he lauf thinking about it.

Agns greatest rival of mew

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY